Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
bottles that contain BPA

where can i find a list of the ones that DO contain BPA ? Im finding the ones that dont, but not he ones that do !

Proud AF wife to Jeff (7/2005) and SAHM to Kaitlynn (3/2007)
Indianamom*2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: bottles that contain BPA

I saw a report on the news that said if they are hard plastic and see-through then they probably have BPA in them.

I hope this helps, while it's not a list, it can help you make a purchase.
lauralyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: bottles that contain BPA

The Z Report is the best source:

The information in this report is designed to serve several audiences

For those simply looking for recommendations, click on the names of any of the companies listed in the "Top Picks" section of our company map. We recommend bottles by Born Free, MAM and Adiri, breast pumps and supplies by Medela and Mother's Milkmate, and sippy cups by Born Free, Klean Kanteen, Thermos, and SIGG.

If you are here to check on information about bottles or sippy cups you already have, we can say with some confidence that you should be most concerned if you are using bottles by Avent, Dr. Brown's, Evenflo, the First Years, Munchkin, Nuby, Playskool, or Second Nature, or sippy cups or breast pumps by many of these brands. You are also likely, but less certain, to be using products containing Bisphenol-A if you are using bottles by Gerber, Playtex, or Tommee Tippee. We have included BFree in our "Brands to avoid" section for reasons of its own, which you can read at the link.
Married to David the love muffin, humanist mother to Captain Tiny, 3/08, school teacher extraordinaire. "Teacher, can we give you the clap and cheer?"
kettle is offline   Reply With Quote