Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #161
groovia
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolstamomma

I'm in West Springfield too - Cardinal Forrest
Me too! Orange hunt.

Advertisement

groovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #162
groovia
Registered Users
seller

Do any of you guys sew? I want to make a few dipes, but need someone to guide me.
groovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #163
NOVAMumof2
Registered Users

Re: Northern VA Mamas

Hello I am new here. I am in the Alexandria. Soon to be a stay at home Momma.. I am new to CDing and working on my stash any suggestions?

M
NOVAMumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #164
MaAzCaMDVa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAMumof2 View Post
Hello I am new here. I am in the Alexandria. Soon to be a stay at home Momma.. I am new to CDing and working on my stash any suggestions?

M
Congrats on being a stay at home Momma soon! When will that be?

There's so many ways to answer that question. I've found that CDing preferences vary greatly, and for me to tell you what I use would be different from the next five people.

If you have not already, I suggest you attend a Cloth 101 sponsored by Abby's Lane. I will be hosting one, but just not sure when yet. I spent hours and hours (nesting) researching CDing , but learned a lot by seeing and touching the diapers in the Cloth 101.

If you're interested in attending a Cloth 101, let me know by pm'ing me. I should know in a few days when I can start hosting them. I can't wait to start sharing my love and knowledge of CDing with others.

Lynne
MaAzCaMDVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #165
AFWIFE87
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAMumof2 View Post

M
My husband and I are very close to Alexandria and we visit frequently. We love Old Town. I agree with the mama above me it really depends on the person and their prefrence. For my son I CD with mainly Fuzzi Bunz but occasionally I use Goodmama's. It can be an expensive addiction, be cafeful!
Wife, Believer, Friend & Mama to: Henry & Sullivan & expecting boy #3 in August!
AFWIFE87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #166
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaAzCaMDVa View Post
Congrats on being a stay at home Momma soon! When will that be?

There's so many ways to answer that question. I've found that CDing preferences vary greatly, and for me to tell you what I use would be different from the next five people.

If you have not already, I suggest you attend a Cloth 101 sponsored by Abby's Lane. I will be hosting one, but just not sure when yet. I spent hours and hours (nesting) researching CDing , but learned a lot by seeing and touching the diapers in the Cloth 101.

If you're interested in attending a Cloth 101, let me know by pm'ing me. I should know in a few days when I can start hosting them. I can't wait to start sharing my love and knowledge of CDing with others.

Lynne
And GO to Abby's Lane to just go see/feel/concider and pick up a few singles so you can try them out when the new LO arrives. Also remember that a NB stash tends to be very different from a long term stash. Take DH too so he can see what the options are. Then have FUN!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #167
allisonrose
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hello everyone! I just got to the NoVa area: Herndon. Unfortunately hubby and I have just one car for now so I do not have transportation. I expect I'll be online a lot since I'll be in the house so much.
allisonrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #168
CherryBaby
Registered Users

Just posting again that I'm in Manassas! Don't be scared if you get an email from me---I promise I'm not a spammer! Anyone want to do a meet-up this weekend at a park or *gasp* Abby's Lane? I've been out of the CD loop for awhile and I just found out that the store opened!!!!! In real life!! Anyway, I'd love to meet up with other moms and make some more CD friends
CherryBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #169
britMum
Registered Users
seller

Oh wow, Mommas near where I live! That's insane!

I'm in the Gainesville, Haymarket area. Have we ever, or would we consider, a meetup?
britMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #170
kdkai
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Herndon VA here! I love how many of us there are
kdkai is offline   Reply With Quote