Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Spam me with pocket trainers !!

I really need some pocket trainers. Like yesterday. I have 2 FBs that I have been using for going out and the trainers that I have for home but I need some pocket trainers for when we are out so that its easier to take her to the potty and for night time.

I have tried the HH trainers and they do not fit at all. The XS are way too small in the thighs and waist but too big in the rise and hips making her look like a gigantic balloon.

I like ones with the snaps so that they come off like a diaper when she poos (still not pooing in the potty yet). But i cant afford to spend a lot of money especially since I now cant use the HH that I bought.

Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
kochanyk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spam me with pocket trainers !!

EcaPants!!!!!!!! www.ecapants.com Seriously we LOVED ours! I already have some for the new baby too and plan on getting more. DS grad'd/PL'd really quick after we got them and they're so terrific! They aren't pockets but they're so fab for EC!

My other favs (which are pockets) are Cloth Thoughts Trainers www.cloththoughts.com We started using those around 6 mo b/c my LO was too big to fit in normal dipes well They're great and easy to pull on and off. Pheobe usually has a wait list but it's well worth the wait!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:38 AM   #3
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have LOTS of EcaPants and LOVE them. I generally put a trifold preemie in them for when we go out of the house but when I sit her in the potty the prefold falls out into the potty or the floor and then I cant use it again.

She doesnt always like to use the potty when we go out so I really need that pocket pull up for the happy medium !

The main problems I am having with the trainers are the rise is too long but the waist and thighs are too small. I like the look of the Cloth thoughts but DD would need a size B for everything except the rise. She needs only a 15-16 rise.

Last edited by Indianamom*2; 05-29-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Indianamom*2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
clothmamaof4
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I can make you some. We make those a lot! Without insert 6-18 mo size is $8.99 and 18-36 mo size is $9.99, the inserts are $1.50 each but I know you said you have PF's and those would of course work fine with them. Shipping depends on how many ordered but one is $2 with DC. PM me if interested.

ETA: Those are waterproof ones, if you want non-waterproof we can do those too for $1.50 less but for going out you'd probably want waterproof

Last edited by clothmamaof4; 05-29-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added info
clothmamaof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #5
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothmamaof4 View Post
I can make you some. We make those a lot! Without insert 6-18 mo size is $8.99 and 18-36 mo size is $9.99, the inserts are $1.50 each but I know you said you have PF's and those would of course work fine with them. Shipping depends on how many ordered but one is $2 with DC. PM me if interested.

ETA: Those are waterproof ones, if you want non-waterproof we can do those too for $1.50 less but for going out you'd probably want waterproof
PMd you !