Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

RESOLVED- please delete

Hi Ladies,

I purchased something and the Momma said she shipped it on 9-9-06. It has still not arrived. I truly know she mailed it, she had to have. She's got amazing feedback and I trust her. The problem is, it hasn't arrived yet and I'm worried as is she.

It may not be a lot of money to everyone but to both this Momma & I it is. It was $50. My question is what can we do? She didn't get a delivery confirmation number so we have no idea where this item is.

Anyone with suggestions on what we can do?

I can't afford to be out $50 and I'm sure the Momma cant either. HELP!

Advertisement

Last edited by ObsessedShopper; 09-28-2006 at 09:59 AM.
ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help! Lost Package & No Delivery Confirmation? WWYD?

Too bad so sad for her, she needs to refund you. If she cannot provide proof of shipment, she is out of luck. It's always the packages not mailed with dc that get lost.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

I feel so horrible. This momma is so very sweet and I feel horrible being such a pest to her about it. As I am sure you can tell I am very passive and I hate feeling like I am being mean or demanding. It's just not in my character.

I am so upset I feel like I am going to cry. It hurts me to have to ask for a refund. I'm a softy. Someone toughen me up.

I think that the item should have been here by now if it were mailed on the 9-9 right?

Theres no easy way with this one is there?
Old 09-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Its not mean to expect to get what you paid for. She should know better. It only costs another .50 to add dc. $50 is alot to me too. However I wouldn't let anyone get away with stealing even $1 of my money. I would bet it was never mailed in the first place.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:57 PM   #5
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb96
Too bad so sad for her, she needs to refund you. If she cannot provide proof of shipment, she is out of luck. It's always the packages not mailed with dc that get lost.

the po is running a bit slow so maybe wait a few more days, but don't let the pp expire. if it arrives after she refunds, you can always pay her again.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #6
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

This momma is SO sweet I totally cannot see her stealing, shes got excellent DS feedback.

I just worry because I have gotten packages a lot of my buys since then even some that were shipped this past Monday are here already (parcel) from California.

I tend to believe and trust in people, I wouldnt want to call a momma a thief especially one with perfect feedback and a higher amount of + feedback at that.

I'm getting sick to my stomach, I mean can I really ask for a refund? That's so hard for me to do, I mean this Momma said she sent the item, its not here yet- she could be out of the item and then the $50 I paid. Thats rough
Old 09-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #7
betty_joanne
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's only been 9 business days so i would give it a little while longer. A $50 item/s really should have insurance and/or delivery confirmation IMO.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:44 PM   #8
Lucky Child
AKA The Evil Twin
Formerly: rrandle
seller

My Mood:

I would definitely give it at least another week or two. sometimes it takes a long time. I wouldn't worry about it yet and really I wouldn't bring it up here yet. This mama is probably reading it, and I just feel that this is kind of passive agressive for how short of time it's been.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:25 PM   #9
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

The momma knows I posted here, infact I showed her what I was sending through beforehand. It wasnt meant to be rude by any means at all. It was to help us figure out what to do and what you all would suggest, not to bash her or anything like that.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:53 PM   #10
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedShopper
The momma knows I posted here, infact I showed her what I was sending through beforehand. It wasnt meant to be rude by any means at all. It was to help us figure out what to do and what you all would suggest, not to bash her or anything like that.
I don't see any bashing here.

And if you asked the mama... well let's just say that is more class than some show.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote