Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
momofwildones4
Registered Users

My Mood:
WTH I can't believe what she put in here!

I bought my first 2 CD off of e-bay a couple months ago. They washed fine the fist few couple of times and now on the 3rd time it ripped completly. I thought hey, while its open I am going to see what is inside. Well she had put that there was hemp and terry cloth. Well I didn't see either. I seen to scraps of the outer cloth print and vinyl. WTH Vinyl? And they werent even all the same length. Just like scraps. I paid alot of money for vinyl. LOL I guess I got bitten. Thats why from now on I am going to stick with buying from here. I have gotten 3 from here and was soo jealous when I received them. One, AmyWa, I think is her screen name, even tied it up with a matching ribbon and put a sucker on top. I thought that was the sweetest thing! So, anyone else have a funny/odd story about some CD they have recvd?
Shannon

Advertisement

momofwildones4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
tfjjmc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: WTH I can't believe what she put in here!

Yeah. I think the ebay thing is a newbie mistake. I purchased 2 different types of dipes off ebay, and they were both equally horrid. One was an AIO that looked like a baby thong on, and took like 10 hours to dry. The others were pockets that fell apart after less than 2 weeks. I email the sell, and she said she would replace them and she sent me seconds with stinky stained soakers. No more ebay for me now. Although I did just recently buy 4 snappis for 6.99.
tfjjmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

While I did luck into buying from another DS mama on Ebay, and hers is the only AIO left in my stash, I've also recieved the worst diaper I've found to date from there. It took the longest of anything I've ever tried to dry, and leaked literally every time I used it. Looked like heck too - I suck with a needle, and I bet I could have done a better job. I actually threw it away rather than continue using it. I wouldn't have wished that diaper on anyone - ill fitting craptastic eBay diapers nearly soured me on cloth.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
peanutsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfjjmc View Post
Yeah. I think the ebay thing is a newbie mistake. I purchased 2 different types of dipes off ebay, and they were both equally horrid. One was an AIO that looked like a baby thong on, and took like 10 hours to dry. The others were pockets that fell apart after less than 2 weeks. I email the sell, and she said she would replace them and she sent me seconds with stinky stained soakers. No more ebay for me now. Although I did just recently buy 4 snappis for 6.99.
Maybe you could report that person for selling you used cloth diaper products? You are not allowed to do that on there.

Do people advertise their stores or something on ebay? I have never heard of this happening to anyone until now. So sorry, mamas!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

another mama on here got the same vinyl scraps kind of dipe on ebay! ugh that sucks so bad
Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
guysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I once received a diaper from FSOT that I think was taken out of the dirty diaper holder and put in the envelope and mailed to me!!! It smelled up my mailbox!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hmmm reading your story makes me think I heard something similar happened to someone else a lonnnggg time ago that posted on MDC back when I was CD'ing my oldest.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
shureeg
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am so glad I read this I have been skepticle of buying from ebay since I started jst didn't feel comfortable with it. good thing I haven't done it. I have had a lot f wonderful experiencs with the ladies from here though.

ISO: snappiable fitteds
shureeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #9
tfjjmc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutsmama View Post
Maybe you could report that person for selling you used cloth diaper products? You are not allowed to do that on there.

Do people advertise their stores or something on ebay? I have never heard of this happening to anyone until now. So sorry, mamas!
The first ones were new (just crap). The second ones were deffinately used, and even worse quality. I did leave negative feedback, but I pretty much kissed that money goodbye (thankfully it wasn't alot). What makes me sick is this person is still on ebay selling these horrid diapers. If these had been the only diapers I had experience with I probably would have quit CDing.
tfjjmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
Javamama
HAHA! Wait. What?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmama View Post
I once received a diaper from FSOT that I think was taken out of the dirty diaper holder and put in the envelope and mailed to me!!! It smelled up my mailbox!!!
i am so sorry things like this are happening. sucks. big time

Javamama is offline   Reply With Quote