Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2006, 07:43 AM   #11
rlharp5375
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I retail her stuff on my site. Currently I am waiting on my order to come in for longies. It actually comes from China not Canada. She lives in Canada but the wool is knitted in China by a group of knitters.

FYI, I have the rainbows coming, as well as, some halloween longies. I also do custom orders through her once a month. You should join my yahoo group to get the notifications of when I order customs. Then you can get whatever you want. My prices are lower than Ebay too. I dont have to cover those ebay fees. The yahoo group also gets a discount of their orders.

Advertisement

Old 09-23-2006, 09:07 AM   #12
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

I have one pair of large and the inseam is tremendously long, but they are by far the softest longies I own. Rachael, I think you could do a med and be fine...i think the measurements are off quite a bit.

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:12 AM   #13
mom2hancj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rachel..I don't see where to sign up for your email group. Could you pm me a link?
Old 09-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #14
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2hancj
Rachel..I don't see where to sign up for your email group. Could you pm me a link?
Angie, it's at the bottom of her website... http://www.thenaturalmotheringshop.com/

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #15
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlharp5375
I retail her stuff on my site. Currently I am waiting on my order to come in for longies. It actually comes from China not Canada. She lives in Canada but the wool is knitted in China by a group of knitters.

FYI, I have the rainbows coming, as well as, some halloween longies. I also do custom orders through her once a month. You should join my yahoo group to get the notifications of when I order customs. Then you can get whatever you want. My prices are lower than Ebay too. I dont have to cover those ebay fees. The yahoo group also gets a discount of their orders.
ahhh dang...you said the magical word HALOOWEEN longies off to sign up to you Yahoo group
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:37 AM   #16
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_cthelen
I have one pair of large and the inseam is tremendously long, but they are by far the softest longies I own. Rachael, I think you could do a med and be fine...i think the measurements are off quite a bit.
tks amy...i MIGHT just try a med...if it dosent work it will be be on the wool board
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:51 AM   #17
pingumel

how cute! i love the fish and turtle ones. i just joined your yahoo group. when do you think you're going to order customs next?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #18
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had four kozydesigns wool things- three soakers and one pair of shorties. I'm actually selling the shorties on ebay now b/c they didn't sell on here. I really liked them alot! They're adorable as well!
Old 09-23-2006, 10:36 AM   #19
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:

I am loving the sweet pea shortie set! Can anyone tell me how the sizing works? My ds is 4 months old and weight 13 1/2 lbs and 26 1/2 inches long. He currently wearing a medium FB for the rise and is on the tighest setting for waist and thigh.
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #20
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

I have purchased Kozy and Woollybottoms on eBay
Kozy longies are really nice! Super soft. They do run large IMO, but otherwise they're awesome!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote