Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2006, 07:43 AM   #11
rlharp5375's Avatar
rlharp5375
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 595
My Mood:
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I retail her stuff on my site. Currently I am waiting on my order to come in for longies. It actually comes from China not Canada. She lives in Canada but the wool is knitted in China by a group of knitters.

FYI, I have the rainbows coming, as well as, some halloween longies. I also do custom orders through her once a month. You should join my yahoo group to get the notifications of when I order customs. Then you can get whatever you want. My prices are lower than Ebay too. I dont have to cover those ebay fees. The yahoo group also gets a discount of their orders.

Advertisement

__________________
CDing, BFing, babywearing, babyfood making, natural parenting, momma of 4.
rlharp5375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:07 AM   #12
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,069
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I have one pair of large and the inseam is tremendously long, but they are by far the softest longies I own. Rachael, I think you could do a med and be fine...i think the measurements are off quite a bit.
__________________
Amy SAHM to Carter

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:12 AM   #13
mom2hancj's Avatar
mom2hancj
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,559
My Mood:
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

Rachel..I don't see where to sign up for your email group. Could you pm me a link?
__________________
Angie Christian Homeschooling Mama to Hannah 12, Clayton 9, Joshua 6, and Hailly 3, and Ellie 1 yr. Blessed by adoption 2x over
mom2hancj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #14
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,069
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2hancj
Rachel..I don't see where to sign up for your email group. Could you pm me a link?
Angie, it's at the bottom of her website... http://www.thenaturalmotheringshop.com/
__________________
Amy SAHM to Carter

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #15
mama23boys
Banned
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,269
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlharp5375
I retail her stuff on my site. Currently I am waiting on my order to come in for longies. It actually comes from China not Canada. She lives in Canada but the wool is knitted in China by a group of knitters.

FYI, I have the rainbows coming, as well as, some halloween longies. I also do custom orders through her once a month. You should join my yahoo group to get the notifications of when I order customs. Then you can get whatever you want. My prices are lower than Ebay too. I dont have to cover those ebay fees. The yahoo group also gets a discount of their orders.
ahhh dang...you said the magical word HALOOWEEN longies off to sign up to you Yahoo group
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:37 AM   #16
mama23boys
Banned
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,269
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_cthelen
I have one pair of large and the inseam is tremendously long, but they are by far the softest longies I own. Rachael, I think you could do a med and be fine...i think the measurements are off quite a bit.
tks amy...i MIGHT just try a med...if it dosent work it will be be on the wool board
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:51 AM   #17
pingumel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

how cute! i love the fish and turtle ones. i just joined your yahoo group. when do you think you're going to order customs next?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #18
Kelolsen-and-Padawan's Avatar
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Maine (Brunswick)
Posts: 8,362
My Mood:
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I had four kozydesigns wool things- three soakers and one pair of shorties. I'm actually selling the shorties on ebay now b/c they didn't sell on here. I really liked them alot! They're adorable as well!
__________________
Kelly, coffee addicted internet junkie married to my navy man Scott, and mama to Ethan 12.25.05 and Lucas 6.10.08
Adorn- nursing/babywearing necklaces, jewelry, beaded watches, and wine charms. Click me!
Kelolsen-and-Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:36 AM   #19
Leininger27's Avatar
Leininger27
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 5,995
My Mood:
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I am loving the sweet pea shortie set! Can anyone tell me how the sizing works? My ds is 4 months old and weight 13 1/2 lbs and 26 1/2 inches long. He currently wearing a medium FB for the rise and is on the tighest setting for waist and thigh.
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #20
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,768
Re: Anyone bought wool off of ebay??

I have purchased Kozy and Woollybottoms on eBay
Kozy longies are really nice! Super soft. They do run large IMO, but otherwise they're awesome!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.