View Poll Results: What time and Where for our Meetup on the 16th?
Audubon Park (NorthWest) 1 20.00%
Cannon Hill (South) 1 20.00%
Franklin Park (North) 1 20.00%
Comstock (South) 1 20.00%
Manito (South) 1 20.00%
Time: 10:30 (no potluck lunch) 0 0%
Time: 10:30 with potluck lunch... yummy! 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #21
Fairyblue's Avatar
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Seattle
Posts: 12,537
My Mood:
Re: ???? NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primm_n_Proper_Baby View Post
Next meetup at Millwood Park in the Valley @ 10:30? Everyone just want to pack their own lunches?

Angela and Lacey did say the park has a wading pool if I'm not mistaken, so bring the kiddo's suits & towels .
it has a wading pool and then there is also a splash pad for the older kids. I think the wading pool only is up to age 7? I could be wrong though but last year there was a *lifeguard* there to watch the kids.

lacy those sandwiches were the bomb as well as that salad Meghan

Kids had a blast and Aidan was out before we hit the main street.

Advertisement

__________________
Angela Knitting & Fiber Artist & JK Stylist
to my crew Madison, Aidan & Matthew

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
Fairyblue's Avatar
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Seattle
Posts: 12,537
My Mood:
Re: Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/16/08 - MANITO 10:30 Bring a main dish to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smidgerooski View Post
I had soooooooooooo much fun today. We should do it again very soon...Millwood anyone?

Angela,
Will you please give me that cookie recipe?
yes and I have a question for you and meghan too. I'll email you.
__________________
Angela Knitting & Fiber Artist & JK Stylist
to my crew Madison, Aidan & Matthew

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #23
Smidgerooski's Avatar
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,059
My Mood:
Re: ???? NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan_madisons_mom View Post
it has a wading pool and then there is also a splash pad for the older kids. I think the wading pool only is up to age 7? I could be wrong though but last year there was a *lifeguard* there to watch the kids.

lacy those sandwiches were the bomb as well as that salad Meghan

Kids had a blast and Aidan was out before we hit the main street.
I'm glad you liked the sandwiches...it was all I could swing together this morning

Meaghan the potatoes were delish!

Millwood will be a blast!
__________________
Lacey, mother and wife
Curious about cloth diapers in Spokane, WA?
Join our FB group! We have monthly Cloth 101 classes too
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:23 PM   #24
Smidgerooski's Avatar
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,059
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

1 more thing...

Angela, do you think you could show Meaghan and I how to correctly use our ring slings on Monday?

Thanks!
__________________
Lacey, mother and wife
Curious about cloth diapers in Spokane, WA?
Join our FB group! We have monthly Cloth 101 classes too
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #25
Primm_n_Proper_Baby's Avatar
Primm_n_Proper_Baby
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 2,988
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smidgerooski View Post
1 more thing...

Angela, do you think you could show Meaghan and I how to correctly use our ring slings on Monday?

Thanks!
Err, um... ah I kinda gave up on mine and gave it away! I'd still love a tutorial and perhaps if I love it I'll get another .

It's really funny, so far with the Moby, a ring sling, regular sling, mei tai, Baby Bjorn, and a Front/Back Snuggly (that was $6 on FSOT, BTW!)... from about 4 mos on I like the front/back Snuggly the best. Up until 4 mos or so you couldn't have gotten me to trade my Moby for anything - she was so snuggled up right there... awww!

I LOVE your Mei Tai with buckles though, Lacey!!! The straps are narrower, but still wide enough, and you don't have long straps hanging anywhere!
__________________
Meaghan, mama to 4 and WAHM behind PNPBaby Diapers www.pnpbaby.net, admin @ Avant Garde Congo for PNW Handcrafters!
pnpbaby@gmail.com OR primmnproperbaby@yahoo.com
Primm_n_Proper_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #26
Smidgerooski's Avatar
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,059
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primm_n_Proper_Baby View Post
Err, um... ah I kinda gave up on mine and gave it away! I'd still love a tutorial and perhaps if I love it I'll get another .

It's really funny, so far with the Moby, a ring sling, regular sling, mei tai, Baby Bjorn, and a Front/Back Snuggly (that was $6 on FSOT, BTW!)... from about 4 mos on I like the front/back Snuggly the best. Up until 4 mos or so you couldn't have gotten me to trade my Moby for anything - she was so snuggled up right there... awww!

I LOVE your Mei Tai with buckles though, Lacey!!! The straps are narrower, but still wide enough, and you don't have long straps hanging anywhere!
You crack me up...don't you need this tho

I thought you had a buckle tai. We could easily modify it to add the chest strap and the armpit ones too.
__________________
Lacey, mother and wife
Curious about cloth diapers in Spokane, WA?
Join our FB group! We have monthly Cloth 101 classes too
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #27
Smidgerooski's Avatar
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,059
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

Here's a map of Millwood (it's near Argonne and Trent)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cl...,0.026608&z=15
__________________
Lacey, mother and wife
Curious about cloth diapers in Spokane, WA?
Join our FB group! We have monthly Cloth 101 classes too
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #28
Smidgerooski's Avatar
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,059
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

I was telling Meaghan & Angela about the candy I brought and here's their link...I just tried a Cherry sucker last nite and it was toooooooooooo die for

www.yummyearth.com
__________________
Lacey, mother and wife
Curious about cloth diapers in Spokane, WA?
Join our FB group! We have monthly Cloth 101 classes too
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #29
Primm_n_Proper_Baby's Avatar
Primm_n_Proper_Baby
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 2,988
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smidgerooski View Post
I was telling Meaghan & Angela about the candy I brought and here's their link...I just tried a Cherry sucker last nite and it was toooooooooooo die for

www.yummyearth.com

Anybody want to go in on an order? If we order more than $55 we get free shipping I think .
__________________
Meaghan, mama to 4 and WAHM behind PNPBaby Diapers www.pnpbaby.net, admin @ Avant Garde Congo for PNW Handcrafters!
pnpbaby@gmail.com OR primmnproperbaby@yahoo.com
Primm_n_Proper_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #30
Fairyblue's Avatar
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Seattle
Posts: 12,537
My Mood:
Re: NEXT Spokane Mama's Meetup on 6/23/08 - MILLWOOD Park @ 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smidgerooski View Post
1 more thing...

Angela, do you think you could show Meaghan and I how to correctly use our ring slings on Monday?

Thanks!
yes I can..
__________________
Angela Knitting & Fiber Artist & JK Stylist
to my crew Madison, Aidan & Matthew

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.