Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #51
carbandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Our pink Good Vibe gdiaper came!

I have to agree with op that it has been said like 4 times already. People need to read before they post!

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #52
kimb0091
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Very cute! Now your tempting me to get one, even though I haven't used my G's in AGES! I'll have to try the prefolds/flats in there.

Check out my website for Thirsties AIO's, Northern Essence diaper care, and lots of other fun stuff! http://www.bbklein.com
kimb0091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #53
*Katherine*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That is so cute!!!! I really want one!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #54
mom2mybumpy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've really been wanting to try these. I like the idea b/c it looks to me like that liner would keep the prefold from sliding around inside the cover - does it? Man, it would be great to be able to get by with infants again! That would be so trim on my 21 month old!!

I'm also glad to hear that they work just fine with the velcro toward the front. That just seems easier, and when it goes toward the back, THAT looks backwards to me, lol! That was one of the things that has held me back from trying one.

Did anyone comment yet on the new versus the old style? I'm looking for something with a fairly low rise and heard the old ones were. How about the new???
Old 06-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #55
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just bought the blue version to this...I'm glad to know you like it!

I have an old cover that I really like and its never leaked at all(stuffed with an infant prefold trifolded)...
Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #56
KHinATL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2mybumpy View Post
I've really been wanting to try these. I like the idea b/c it looks to me like that liner would keep the prefold from sliding around inside the cover - does it? Man, it would be great to be able to get by with infants again! That would be so trim on my 21 month old!!

I'm also glad to hear that they work just fine with the velcro toward the front. That just seems easier, and when it goes toward the back, THAT looks backwards to me, lol! That was one of the things that has held me back from trying one.

Did anyone comment yet on the new versus the old style? I'm looking for something with a fairly low rise and heard the old ones were. How about the new???
I never tried the old ones, but we tend to buy medium/longs in fitteds because they fit my dd best, and these fit similarly. I'm very happy with the rise. I've gotten so "g" happy that I keep trying all sorts of stuff to see how it works...gerber dipes (our burp cloths), fleece/hemp doublers, micro inserts topped with a fleece liner, hemparoos...just about everything I've tried has worked. Even gmd reds will fit, although they are rather bulky.

Oh, and I wanted to mention, it got here less than 72 hours after I ordered it! I was amazed at the shipping speed.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #57
carlaluisa
Registered Users

My Mood:

If I were to try these for my son I would need a large I think. His thighs are a little chunky and he is 24 pounds so I think I would be better off sizing up. What would everyone recommend stuffing the large with? We are going on vacation and there would make life way easier on me.
Carla
carlaluisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #58
Sh@nn@
Where is the packing fairy?
seller

My Mood:

The M and L liners are the same size so the infant PF would work well!!!! I LOVE this method, for the mama who asked if it slips around at all. NOPE stays RIGHT in place! The are heaven sent!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #59
Ashwin'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: onebumatatime!
seller

My Mood:

Very cute!