Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 09:35 PM   #11
mommyof2girls
Registered Users

Re: SICK & TIRED of...

I bought some LL from a mama on ebay. Didn't work for us. They are SUPER puffy!!!!! didn't fit under ANYTHING!
I heard she is a MEAN MEAN person, and the WORST TO DO business with!!! I will NEVER buy from her...EVER.
I feel bad for the people that go to her first when buying CD's for the first time. She would put a bad taste their mouths about cd'ing and WAHMamas!!!!

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 09:41 PM   #12
marymom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i'm so sorry!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
stopka7224
Registered Users
seller

Well personally.. I love my LL's. I bought them USED! After I heard about all her poor CS, I would NEVER buy direct from her. Also, I would not buy any NEW dipes either. Her quality has taken a nose dive. I am sorry that this has happened to you. If your small ones do not leak I may be able to trade you for some of my OS. My DD is only 14lbs. I have over 2 dozen. It's worth a try. Sorry I can't be of more help. But please PM me if you are interested!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:09 PM   #14
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopka7224
Well personally.. I love my LL's. I bought them USED! After I heard about all her poor CS, I would NEVER buy direct from her. Also, I would not buy any NEW dipes either. Her quality has taken a nose dive. I am sorry that this has happened to you. If your small ones do not leak I may be able to trade you for some of my OS. My DD is only 14lbs. I have over 2 dozen. It's worth a try. Sorry I can't be of more help. But please PM me if you are interested!
Actually, our baby wieghs 12lbs, so I dont think they'll work for you... We have 2 1/2 in diapers but thank you for theoffer. I havent tried the ones I finally got today, I may have to return them. Thats what makes things worse- I have a file with PPL, wait until they say I win, then spend more $$ shipping anyhting I did get to PPL b/f I can get less than 1/2 my $$ back...
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:34 PM   #15
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

OMG!!! howdoes this woman get business? and the fact that her feedback says 98.6% positive is so seriously misleading!!!! and her positive feedback is negitive but posted as positive so the buy doesn't get burned with a neg i only read the first five pages but i think i can count on one hand the completely poitive comments!! she has nice dipes but i would buy them used befor ei bought threw her!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 11:55 PM   #16
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry you had to deal with her nastiness! Are you ISO anything specific? My girl is outgrowing some of her her smalls and I might be able to fairy you 1 or 2. PM me if you're interested.
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:51 AM   #17
Righteous Recycles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When I bought from her about 18 months back, she had awesome feeback on diaperpin. I put ds in those diapers and took him out to dinner and he peed right on to the chair. I mean a puddle. My inlaws must have thought I was crazy. Anyway the resale value on those has gone down big time.
Righteous Recycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:01 AM   #18
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

How horrible - I haven't tried LLs, but from all the reviews of the diapers & the maker I don't think I will either.

I'm SO sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope you get your refund as well. I had to threaten a company last week to get them to finally return my calls - after 2+ weeks!
Old 05-09-2006, 02:27 AM   #19
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

If the diapers she sent you are truly OS, then they will have two sets of snaps on the outside (in the middle of the cover) that make them ajustable. If they are size 1 or some other size, they will not have those snaps on the outside. HTH
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:33 AM   #20
Tyrity
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've never bought any LL dipes and will never buy them either after hearing all the horror stories of this person. I'm so sorry your having to go thru this Mama. I just cant for the life of me understand how she's still in business with all the folks she's burnt lately
Tyrity is offline   Reply With Quote