Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2006, 06:58 AM   #21
Ginamcf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: SICK & TIRED of...

That sucks! I have heard not to buy from her too!

Advertisement

Mommy to Ian (10), Gavin (3) and #3 due 3/09.
Ginamcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #22
cajsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You know, I had several dealings with her 3-4 years ago, buying from her website before she started selling on Ebay. She had great customer service back then! She was an active posting member on DP, and everyone used to rave about her cute diapers. I wonder where it all went bad? Very, very sad. It's so very unprofessional of her to be slandering customers, leaving them such harsh negative feedback. Scarey.

It does seem though, that she's selling diapers on ebay that don't exist yet, then trying to keep up to the demand making them. Why else would it so many people so long to get their diapers, many being the wrong colors, sizes etc?
Old 05-09-2006, 10:01 AM   #23
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just don't get what happened to her... she used to be really nice.

I guess hard times change people?
Old 05-09-2006, 10:07 AM   #24
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

All I can say honey, is WELCOME TO THE CLUB. I too have been burned by Jen: she had the nerve to leave me neg FB saying I was "malicious!" If anyone is malicious, it is HER, because I left her a very fair neutral, even though she definitely didn't deserve it!

I can only echo every posters comments on here. It's astounding that people continue to buy from LL. How can she not have gone down in flames yet?
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:44 AM   #25
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have bought from her on ebay twice. Once was for 10 foldable hemp inserts & 5 of the regular ones. It took 20 business days for her to ship them. (her auctions state she ships in 6 business days). She told me she shipped them one day but when I asked for DC, it turns out she waited another week so it took about a month total. BUT the hemp is really good. So I ordered some more because I really needed more inserts & it says if you need things faster she will try to do that.....well, it took another 3-4wks to get these ones, said she mailed on 5/2 when I emailed her, but when I got the package yesterday it said 5/5. ALSO her listings stated priority mail & she shipped first class, I pointed this out & she actually denied that the listing said priority so I gave her the link & told her to look for herself. By the time I got the hemp this time, I had already bought CB inserts from someone else & didnt need it all.
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #26
MomsHelpingMoms
Registered Users
Formerly: teresaarrington
seller

I don't know how she stays afloat! I wanted to buy from her many times when my only cloth resource was Ebay (didn't know about the wonderful WAHM's ) because her prices were so great. Well, after reading her 200+ negative comments and her oh so "lovely" reports from diaperpin, I decided against it. She sounds horrible. I would hate to encounter someone that would make me so mad and not be able to confront them face to face. I HATE it when people hide behind the phone or computor by undeservingly blocking you and not returning emails. Her lies & deception have reached record amounts and I'm sure she is well on her way to being sued (if not already) if she doesn't change her ways.

We are in the baby business for goodness sake! I don't see wear we have room to be malicious?

Miley Rae was born July 29, 2008 6lb3oz 19"
MomsHelpingMoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #27
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'm just glad i didn't end up buying from her. that was my original plan when i first found out i was prego, i thought they were really cute and liked the idea of an OS. i ended up not buying from her though thank goodness. and only recently found out that her business is bad, right before i bought a couple of used LL, which i ended up not buying b/c i didn't have the funds and b/c of the info i was hearing. i've heard the older ones are good but she's just gone downhill. sorry this happened to you!!!!
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #28
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Red face Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooey
If the diapers she sent you are truly OS, then they will have two sets of snaps on the outside (in the middle of the cover) that make them ajustable. If they are size 1 or some other size, they will not have those snaps on the outside. HTH

OK, let me look, I can tell you they look just exactly like the ones I bought from a DS seller that hers were supposed to be size 1. OK, there are, 1 set of snaps in the middle, and one line of snaps a couple snaps on each side. They do fit my 11-12#er (but NOT my 26#er) on about 1/2 way through the snaps, and Little Lambs-Jen- said they fit to 35lbs... I did get one of the ones I got from LL's on my 26#er on the biggest setting of holes & he immediately peed and it poured EVERYWHERE...the entire cover-front back middles sides everyhwhere- was soaked... This is stange b/c my boys are not haevy wetters- I typicall just use a flat trifolded in a bummi or prewrap cover... Oh, and I DID do ALL the stuff(washings, etc) that she recommends on here site to do for the hemp to work better etc too.

I have referred at least 3 different people that got burned by LL on Ebay, to come to this site.... One was a guy that said his it was his wife's 1st Ebay exp and CD exp and that she was totally tutned off of Ebay, etc all b/c of thier exp... I told them about THIS site and about how WONDERFUL & SUPPORTIVE you all are! I hope they dont give up on CD's like I almost did b/c of it...

I just took my LL "covers" outside and sprayed them down with waterproofer and they are currently drying. I figured I cant mess them up anymore than they are... I made the entire colored side of the cover. They are currently drying...

And are you gals SURE that the liner/soaker is supposed to snap in the back and not the front & that the AALLLLLLLL the snaps go in the back? B/c that does make it look really poofy...lol...and they are still leaking that way too.

I am hoping I will figure them out so I can atleast use them as covers...
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:31 AM   #29
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Arrow Re: SICK & TIRED of...

OH I can tell you HOW she keeps getting buyers on Ebay...one mama mentioned her having 98% FB but her +s are actually negs- well, alot of people dont read the +'s...I dont. I go through and look for the red neg and read those... so thats part of it...

The other part is she offers them up for 1 day auctions starting at $0.01 with NO reserve and FREE S&H... Well, with others being used and $10 then alot of people are more likely to say "why not".....

Most being new to CDing and ending up being turned off...It truly sad
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #30
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

You want to see something truly funny AND desperate???

After reading this post, I went to look at her feedback and clicked on the link to the feedback she's left for others. She says the SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! Every single unhappy customer she calls a "con artist," a "thief, a "liar,", "malicious," it goes on and on! I suppose she must think that everyone is just OUT TO GET HER!

Seriously, does anyone believe her lies? Is she really fooling people by pretending to play the martyr here? Why does she consistently try to twist her own shortcomings around on the people she's wronged? I'm BAFFLED.
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote