Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #31
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: SICK & TIRED of...

I am slowly breaking down about LL's... I have always loved the ones I have and I have about two dozen. However, the last two I bought were ones from Jen on eBay a few months ago when shipping was a flat $8. Five weeks AFTER I should have received them, I contacted her about it and also asked why she raised the shipping to a flat rate which I gave her my opinion on. I didn't think it fair that I'd be charged $8 in shipping when it cost $4.30 to ship to me (I knew from past experience with her).

Well, I got the package many moons later and not only is the box in a priority flat rate box turned inside out (which is wrong... can get the recipient into trouble) but it only cost her $4.30. She did refund the shipping when I first contacted her about "dude, where's my dipes?" so I was ok with that. But then I noticed the fleece used on the inside. It wasn't as soft as the other stuff she used before and when I washed it just ONCE, it turned into this "ribbed" type fleece where there were lines like the fleece itself fell out. I contacted her regarding the quality of the fleece and she told me it was ribbed fleece because she uses Malden Mills and will use whatever they send her. Uh... I know what ribbed fleece is... I'm not an idiot.. this was cheap fleece probably gotten from the WalMart specials rack... much like the prints fabric. Alot of that is WalMart fabric (not that it's bad but there has to be a quality factor in there so the dang dipe doesn't fall apart) Not to mention it's faulty advertisement if she uses WalMart fleece when she's advertising it's Malden Mills.

So I've vowed to never buy from her again directly. Not that I need anything more...

I'm sorry to hear another mama was burned by Jen...

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 04:11 PM   #32
meco
Registered Users

I never hear anything but the worst about this company. I wonder how they stay in business. I am so sorry, mama, I hope your situation is resolved soon.
meco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:28 PM   #33
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Re: SICK & TIRED of...

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LEFT NEGATIVE FB ON ME! RUINED MY LONG TIME 100% I MIGHT ADD! HERE IS THE EMAIL SHE SEND ME:

Item: New Little Lambs One Sz Hemp AIO Cloth Diapers $0 SH HH (7759448135)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
little*lambs is the seller.

Hello :-) I want you to know that I bear no ill will toward you. I wanted to give you the opportunity to withdraw the
negatives from your feedback rating. Whether you choose to withdraw the negative feedback mutually or not, I will be reporting
you to ebay as the feedback that you have left for me is in clear violation of their Feedback Abuse & Removal
Policy. Please read the policy here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ithdrawal.html

in particular:

Feedback that meets any of the circumstances below is feedback abuse and may be subject to removal.

The feedback makes reference to an eBay, PayPal or law enforcement organization investigation.

so, ebay will remove your negative comments from my feedback rating. In my experience it will take them from
1 week to a month to get around to doing this.

YOU KNOW, ITS AN EBAY VIOLATION TO LEAVE ADVERTISEMENTS IN ANY FB LEFT FOR SOMEONE- SHE DOES THIS OVER AND OVER BUT EBAY DOES NOTHING!!!!
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #34
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #35
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry she got away with so many terrible transactions. I hope ebay sees how lame she is and how much harm she is doing. It seems like all the neg feedback she's left should be erased.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:49 PM   #36
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

She tries to bully everyone into retracting their feedback! I seriously doubt that she actually reports anyone - just another one of her lies! If she did, then I'm sure Ebay would do something about all HER feedback abuse. Saying that someone's products are crap and their customer service sucks is NOTHING compared to the horrible things SHE leaves in feedback. I know for a fact that she has been reported many times, and still Ebay does nothing. Perhaps because she's a "Power Seller." Pfft!

I am so sorry that she messed up your rating. I had a 100% too and now it's down to a 96% because of the two negs she left me. I refuse to retract mine though. I won't play her game.

I need to stop coming back to read this thread. It's just giving me more fodder for my anti-LL lunacy.
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #37
Meisubaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

She leaves YOU negative feedback for something she caused? WTH!!!!!!! Don't worry, I had perfect feedback a while back then 1 bad apple that sent me 2T overalls which listing stated 3T and so I filed with PP on her and she left me 3 negatives even though I left positive for her on the other auctions I won from her that were as described. Those are the type of people that think they have to get even for their OWN mistakes so they don't look like an idiot. On another note, if someone is worried about your 1 negative feedback and doesn't read through then thats their problem. Sorry you got a negative feedback from her. Just respond to it in your feedback as a followup and point out facts for everyone to see!

So you never did say, does the stuff from her reek of cigarette smoke?
Meisubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:30 PM   #38
mommato2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh wow that is just too wrong, I'm sorry you have to go through all this!!

Last edited by mommato2; 05-09-2006 at 08:32 PM.
mommato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:35 PM   #39
Bridget Riedell
Registered Users

My Mood:

WOW! I'm so very sorry for you! I haven't heard many good things about this individual I'm sorry to say.

In Christ, Bridget
Bridget Riedell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #40
elaina
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkey Ciao
I just don't get what happened to her... she used to be really nice.

I guess hard times change people?
Yeah, that! ^

I bought my first cloth diapers from Jen and she was great to work with. That was 3 years ago.... She was SO helpful when I first switched to cloth. She even called me on the phone to help make sure I was getting the right size. She also traded my hemp soakers for cotton ones after we moved and had issues with hemp buildup.

About a year ago, I bought some one-sized ones on Ebay from her and it took forever and I got the wrong colors. Lots of issues, but I looked past them since she'd been so great to me before.

I'm sad that her customer service has taken such a nose dive. And I'm sorry for all the mamas that have gotten burned.