Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #41
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.
Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkstarwife
I can only echo every posters comments on here. It's astounding that people continue to buy from LL. How can she not have gone down in flames yet?

She hasn't yet because her dipes are fairly cheap and newbies to cloth see them and think "Oh, one size I only have to buy one set and be done" since she has soooo much fb, most people don't wade through it, they just look at the total. It really stinks. I think if enough people wrote to ebay about her poor business practices, she would be shut down, just like Alex Land.

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 09:06 PM   #42
hockeymom6201
Registered Users
seller

Wish I would have read about this before I bought some a few weeks ago ... I hear all of you !!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #43
mamagina
Registered Users
seller

That stinks!!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:56 AM   #44
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.

I don't know if it will do anything, but I think we should "flood" ebay with e-mails about this is what this woman is doing. ESPECIALLY if you have worked with her. Here is what I sent them this morning.

I don't know if there is anything you can do, I am not a purchaser from this ebayer, nor will I ever be because of her KNOWN terrible customer service and badgering of clients, and illegal negative feedback. I wanted to show you a thread from a diapering forum specifically about this seller. A lot of the posters were clients of this seller. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1726#post31726 she is terrible to work with, does not sell what she lists, leaves illegal feedback, and does not send all of the items people order. It is only a matter of time before paypal does something about her, but you could save people a lot of hassel if you choose to do something before then, she needs to be stoped.
Kari

If they receive enough e-mails, they will do something. I have had a listing pulled because I had a link in their I shouldn't (I honestly did not know) and others I know have as well) most times it only takes one e-mail, for a power seller, maybe they need lots of complaints. If she has left you illegal fb, tell them about it, if she has badgered you or sent you incorrect items, tell them about it, today is drown ebay in emails day.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:11 AM   #45
Jaz_Trio
Registered Users

:O I cant beleive what Jen has turned into! Its soo sad!

I have bought from her....actually from her website back in the day....it was an ok sale, meaning it took forever but I finailly got it after I filed with paypal...Its soo sad this one wahm really gives us a bad name!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:25 AM   #46
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about what this woman is doing! I can't believe someone would be that terrible. I wonder if we did what the PP suggested and all write to ebay about this woman? I am glad I didn't get any from her back when i was considering it.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:26 AM   #47
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovencloth
I don't know if it will do anything, but I think we should "flood" ebay with e-mails about this is what this woman is doing. ESPECIALLY if you have worked with her. Here is what I sent them this morning.

I don't know if there is anything you can do, I am not a purchaser from this ebayer, nor will I ever be because of her KNOWN terrible customer service and badgering of clients, and illegal negative feedback. I wanted to show you a thread from a diapering forum specifically about this seller. A lot of the posters were clients of this seller. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1726#post31726 she is terrible to work with, does not sell what she lists, leaves illegal feedback, and does not send all of the items people order. It is only a matter of time before paypal does something about her, but you could save people a lot of hassel if you choose to do something before then, she needs to be stoped.
Kari

If they receive enough e-mails, they will do something. I have had a listing pulled because I had a link in their I shouldn't (I honestly did not know) and others I know have as well) most times it only takes one e-mail, for a power seller, maybe they need lots of complaints. If she has left you illegal fb, tell them about it, if she has badgered you or sent you incorrect items, tell them about it, today is drown ebay in emails day.
I think every mama on this board who has also had such bad experiences with LL should contact Ebay. I did when she left me those two negs in return for neutrals. It's going to take a LOT of people, but if we work hard at it, we can get her shut down.

This has gone way beyond a personal issue for me. She is giving a bad name to hard-working WAHMs everywhere, and is turning people off of cloth diapering completely!
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #48
mbosh237
Registered Users
seller

Thumbs down Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Hi! I think I sent you an e-mail on ebay. Yet another person screwed by Little Lambs. I decided to send these back to her a few days after I received them because they were a lot bulkier than I was wanting and they just weren't made of a good quality. That was back in March and I have yet to receive my refund. She tried that scare tactic with me also, but before taking off the negative I left her, I contacted ebay to see if I really went against policy. Go figure, she LIED! I know, shock shock. Anyway, here are the 2 main e-mails she sent me. The first one might look a little familiar to you:

"Hello :-) I wanted to let you know that I bear no ill will toward you. I will be filing for a mutual feedback withdrawl so that you will have the chance to have my negative removed from your feedback rating. Whether you complete this or not, I will be able to get your negative feedback removed from my feedback rating as you are in violation of ebay policy. Please read this page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ithdrawal.html

and you will see that your feedback will be removed under the Feedback Removal and Abuse Policy:

The feedback makes reference to an eBay, PayPal or law enforcement organization investigation.

I will give you until tomorrow to complete the mutual feedback withdrawl. If you do not, then I will assume that you are not interested and I will just file with ebay to have your feedback removed from my record."

Here is the second e-mail after I told her that I called her bluff, and I wasn't removing her feedback until I received my refund:

"Well, that is too bad for you because I have reported you to ebay's trust and safety. You should read the page carefully because you are in violation. You have also been reported for feedback extortion. Your comment--Please reply by sending refund and I would be happy to remove this comment--is clearly against ebay's policy.

In my experience, it will take ebay from one week to a month or so to get around to removing the negative feedback. Once it is removed, you will no longer be able to complete the mutual feedback withdrawl form."

I am just stunned how she is still in business. I, too, am also trying to spread the word to different boards. How can ebay keep ignoring all of the problems with her? For me, it isn't even about the money anymore. She deserves to be shut down. This is what someone told me on the ivilliage diaper site: "Back when all that crap was going on, they had even been reported to the police I think, because her husband was threatening people. Her husband really messes things up when he sticks his nose in it. Aparently he runs the show, and dictates a LOT, and gets involved and causes a lot of trouble. I found some interesting info on the net when I did a search. I think he does her e-mails sometimes for her, and dictates what she can say to people."
mbosh237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:34 AM   #49
originalboxcar
Banned

1. Won 24 AIO's (4x6) on 3/25/06 on ebay from little*lambs
2. Paid $173.35 (paid shipping) on 3/25/06 via paypal
3. Sent request for the folloing color choices(4 - Lt blue,4 - saturn blue, 4 - seaspray, 4 - lt lavender, 4 - kelly green, 4 - sage)
4. Haven't heard didly from her until I requested the status of the another item on 4/18/06 (4 wks later!)
5. Jen says she made a mistake and that she'll get them out ASAP.
5. Requested status of my 24 AIO's on 4/18/06.
6. On 4/25/06, Jen says in she made a mistake and only shipped 6 AIO's instead of 24 as purchased and she will be sending out 18 more ASAP.
7. Rcv'd 18 AIO's on 4/28/06, however the dipes I rcv'd, many were colors that I did not request. 1 had a ""brown"" stain, the material appeared to be cheesy polyester instead of ""PUL"" as adverstised, the interior colors were black, brown and red and not white like her ad, the quality of the stitching was loose and poor.
8. ON 4/29/06, I requested a refund based on these issue. Her store/website states that she ""will take of you"" - ""Satifaction Guaranteed"".
9. On 4/29/06, Jen requested more specifics about our complaints about the quality.
10. On 4/30/06, I restated the loose stitching, stain, non-PUL material issues among the fact that I still only rcv'd 18 or 24 AIO's purchased.
11. Jen never replied to the last email above (imagine that)
12. ON 5/2/06, I sent one last email requesting a FULL refund and once rcv'd I would send back the mess she sent me. If no refund rcv'd I would file a dispute with paypal and my credit card bank. No response from little*lambs.
13. On 5/6/06, No contact/refund so I sent her an email that she has lost my business for good and I'm spreading the word. Jen replied w/sarcastic email ""Thx for the free advertising"".
14. File a paypal dispute on 5/8/06 and cc dispute with my bank.
15. Paypal dispute pending as of 5/10/06.

regards,

t~
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:48 AM   #50
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh no. I have been battling it out with this lady too. I ordered on 4/20 and still, she will not return any of my emails. I wrote her through ebay and finally got some weird credit of .01 cent! with an attached message about how she doesn't deserve negative feedback from me because she has been "trying" to contact me. hmmm....never got an email! I guess that .01 cent is supposed to compensate me for waiting almost a month for my stuff. I am about to tell her to keep the stuff and refund my $$, but I am afraid I won't get my $$ back. ugghh! Hope you get all your stuff sorted out. And if you want to trade (if I ever actually GET my stuff) for some less girly colors, LMK!

Last edited by drenotdoctor; 05-11-2006 at 09:50 AM.
drenotdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote