Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2006, 10:04 AM   #51
Meisubaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Thats just AWFUL!!! Sorry everyone is having to deal with this person who obviously doesn't care about customer service

Advertisement

Meisubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #52
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Ashamed to say that when I was wanting more AIO's and we already have 2 LL's for nightime, I bought 2 new ones off of e-bay

That was the 24th, paid immediately after I clicked the buy it now button. Free shipping (thank goodness!) and the dipes cost me $12.50. So it's not so bad but now I am waiting on them to get to me so I can turn around and sell them as we no longer need them.

Her sites says: normal handling time is 9 days, first class transit is 2-3 days
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #53
Dena
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry you are dealing with her. THe one time I bought form her on ebay it was fine, it only took about a week to get my dipes. I wont buy anymore this is not the way to treat people. As for her leaving you negative. When I buy from people on ebay if they have a neg. that still doesnt make me stay away from them, you have jus tone neg will be ok. Heck look at her.
Hope everything gets straightened out.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:15 PM   #54
lacted
Registered Users

Well hello SISTA! I had almost the exact same problem with her. You can read my FB on eBay to her and from her. I still don't have my sling or a working diaper cover form the 12 I bought....I filed with PayPal too, got the nasty FB and emails from her...she "forgot" my order after 3 weeks (how do you "forget" $115.52 in your PayPal account??)....FB removal blackmail....the list goes on.....

I have emailed eBay over and over, emailed PayPal, etc. They do NOTHING. I have been back and forth with them....The reason that she advertises in our feedback is because it's illegal to do so, so if you report her to eBay for doing so, eBay's policy is to remove the feedback....so she gets what she wants....removal of the negs from her FB. If you look at the "mutually withdrawn feedback" level on her FB, you'll see that they're all NEGS that got removed, some due to the advertising that she did.

Frankly, FB on our files from Little Lambs isn't really that important (that's the Good News!) .... As potential buyers of other people's auctions, those sellers will read her comments and yours and look in her eBay FB file to see how bad of a seller she is. Basically, she is giving herself a terrible name all over eBay.

Also, most sellers use http://www.toolhaus.org to filter through people's feedback to see if they should sell to them or not. Go there - it's a GREAT site!

Obviously if people are still stupid enough to bid on her junk (and it's total junk) after reading all that negative FB, then they get what they deserve. When I ordered from her in November, there wasn't that much, and it looked pretty rare compared to her positives....now it's just overwhelming on the negs almost. If I had found her now, NO WAY would I buy from her.

It just makes her look super bad that she keeps posting the same bad feedback for people over and over, because one can only cry wolf so may times before people don't believe them anymore.

Christine, here's some HUGS because I SO know what you're going through. Do you want my LL dipes? They're all boy colors even though I bought girl colors....I don't mind that they're boy colors since they're so huge that I only use them at home, if then. I've been a CD mama for years through 3 kids, and BY FAR, these are THE WORST that I have in my stash.

I'm a single WAHM too, so I feel your pain about money...I thought they were inexpensive and "good" from her FB, but boy was I wrong. These are only good if you use the hemp inserts, which I did, so there's only some minor stains, if at all, on the white snap-ins....I'd buy more hemp doubler inserts, but definitely NOT from her.

Send me your address and maybe some bucks for shipping, I'll ship them out to you. I think I have 12 OS but will make sure on the number. I've never had a leak in any of them, but that's because I double fold the hemp doublers and my dainty DD is not a heavy wetter or pooper.

Also, I was gonna say that maybe we should all pool our cases & evidence to law enforcement and file a class action suit against her to shut her down...there are several free services that will do this for us mamas who don't have much money and law scholo students who would LOVE the chance to file a class action suit against a bad seller like her. Basically, she's VERY GUILTY of theft, and based on the amounts that all of us got taken for and that these are all interstate Federal crimes, the Federal Trade Commission could go after her for fraud and theft...eBay will then take note of this (even if it's only a threat on a legal letter sent to their legal dept) and most likely shut her down. Anyone want to join me?

Kristine with a K
LOL
lacted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:00 AM   #55
originalboxcar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacted
Also, most sellers use http://www.toolhaus.org to filter through people's feedback to see if they should sell to them or not. Go there - it's a GREAT site!
Great site! I will definitely run this on any ebay merchants prior to transactions from now on. Here's Jens Neg FB:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

When I purchased from little lambs back on 3/25/06, the only issues I noticed (of course I didn't look an all her feedback) was slow shipping. I'm a patient person and was willing to wait and overlook that issue, however, the goof ups in the qtys, wrong colors and failing to honor her refund policy appears to be a more recent issues.

The issues little lambs is having is almost assuredly due to being "in over her head" or just greed. Either way, her behavior shows her true colors or being unethical as well as poor planning and not true to her word (guarantee).

Please continue to post in the following thread, as I've link it in my complaint email to the AZ State Attorney Generals office to crackdown on this merchant.

Remember, an educated and MOTIVATED consumer can be a powerful force.

regards,

t~
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:08 AM   #56
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.

OMG, I shouldn't laugh, but the part where she leaves a diatribe as a response to various ppls fb is funny!

Quote:
I HAVE PROOF OF DELIVERY FOR THIS PACKAGE. YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM LITTLE LAMBS. WE ARE GOLD LEVEL POWER SELLERS WITH OVER 13000 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES AROUND. OUR COMPETITORS ON EBAY HATE US BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT COMPETE WITH US. TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK AT THE BUYERS WHO LEAVE US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THEY USUALLY ARE EITHER BRAND NEW ACCOUNTS (OR THROW AWAY ACCOUNTS SET UP FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LEAVING US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK) OR THE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE USED AFTER THEY HAVE LEFT US THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. ALSO YOU WILL FIND A LARGE MAJORITY OF THEM ALSO READ THE "LOVE LETTERS" SECTION IN OUR EBAY STORE TO HEAR TESTIMONIALS FROM THE THOUSANDS OF LITTLE LAMBS CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE WHO USE OUR SYSTEM EXCLUSIVELY AND LOVE IT. LITTLE LAMBS ARE CUTE, AFFORDABLE, AND EASY TO USE. BUY W/CONFIDENCE! I HAVE TRACKING FOR THIS PACKAGE TO PROVE THAT IT WAS SHIPPED.
Do you think she is starting to fear the neg. fb a little?
Old 05-12-2006, 08:33 AM   #57
originalboxcar
Banned

Let's post any future issues w/Little Lambs in the following thread as I've sent these links to the attorney generals office and the media. I've also saved the thread locally on my pc so I have proof if this information get "uhhum" deleted.

Please post complaints here:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ead.php?t=5162

regards,

t~
Old 05-12-2006, 05:49 PM   #58
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

This is so sad to hear for both sides involved. I bought LL's (about $700-$800 worth) one year ago....it is what got me started into CDing. How horrible things have become. So sad.

OMG...I just looked at her feedback...I truly cannot believe it! I truly cannot.....something has to be wrong .....she has to have something wrong to be doing this!

Last edited by Sweetforestcat; 05-12-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Sweetforestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #59
originalboxcar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetforestcat
OMG...I just looked at her feedback...I truly cannot believe it! I truly cannot.....something has to be wrong .....she has to have something wrong to be doing this!
Total: 356 Negative or Neutral AND CLIMBING!

Actually the no responses and slooow shipping problems appear to have been around a while. The current issues are that shes fails to ship the order, ships a partial order, ships the wrong items, ships the wrong colors, the quality has gone to the dogs (stains, pet hair, loose shoddy stitching), and SHE WILL NOT HONOR HER WRITTEN GUARANTEE as stated on her ebay store!

I've got pictures of the AIO's with all my issues and will post them Monday!

regards,

t~

Last edited by originalboxcar; 05-12-2006 at 06:14 PM.