Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2006, 03:53 PM   #21
clane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What to do - leave neutral or what?

Do you have a receipt showing the weight of pkg and zip code shipped to? The situation is suspect...Eggads. I thought of having to look up feedback when buying, but never considered when selling.

Advertisement

Old 09-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #22
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clane
Do you have a receipt showing the weight of pkg and zip code shipped to? The situation is suspect...Eggads. I thought of having to look up feedback when buying, but never considered when selling.
Even if she did have a receipt showing that - it's not enough. PP wont use receipts from the PO as proof you NEED a DC#. Since a receipt wont show a package as "delivered" just because she had a receipt doesnt mean the package showed up to the other mama. And, a refund would still be the right thing.

And, I think it's kinda cruddy that just because the mama didnt have an addy on her PP doesnt mean shes a scammer or something automatically. Ive shipped to people who said "Can you ship here" or whatever the case is. And, if you couldnt even add the addy in she probably chose 'service' or something instead of 'goods' when sending the money.

I'd be MORE concerned if she didnt have a PP addy at all - OR she had negative feedback which she didnt. Sure, she's just starting out - but that doesnt make someout to be a liar. Again,
Old 09-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #23
Tootsiemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't think it's fair for you to leave neutral fb, she paid, she did her part, things like this happen. I always use DC, and you can use paypal even if they don't have an address, I just use another ones transaction (someone I know very well and tell her before hand what I am doing) and click on details, scroll down to the bottom and click on ship another, then I enter the address through there. I do it all the time so it can be done. Hopefully this package will show up and ya'll can work this out.
Tootsiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #24
EasterBun
Yarn Snob
seller

My Mood:

Um, whatever, I guess I'm a horrible person

I never named names though.. I am above doing that. It was NOT necessary and...
IT IS AGAINST THE RULES

What a bunch of drama..sheesh

Last edited by EasterBun; 09-27-2006 at 03:04 PM.
EasterBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:46 PM   #25
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmybabies
I'm pretty suprised that neutral was left. I'm betting that had this happened to you - you purchased something, the buyer forgot to purchase DC and the package never arrived - you would would have asked for a refund as well and you would have been pretty upset to receive a neutral feedback for that - no matter what your feedback score was.

and also it's the SELLER'S responsiblity to get the delivery confirmation.....it's to protect you!!

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:56 AM   #26
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasterBun View Post
Um, whatever, I guess I'm a horrible person

I never named names though.. I am above doing that. It was NOT necessary and...
IT IS AGAINST THE RULES

What a bunch of drama..sheesh
I dont think it's drama just because the majority didnt agree with you - you're the one who asked "WWYD?" and the consenus was the opposite of what you did...infact I thought this thread was handled very well (of course, except for the person who broke the rules )
Old 09-28-2006, 10:00 AM   #27
soygurl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
it wasn't a positive transaction though so pos fb shouldn't be left. if you really think about it, it WAS a nuetral trans nak excuse typos
Why are people SO dead set against neutral feedback? I don't get it.... it's NEUTRAL for transactions that AREN'T positive, but AREN'T negative.... basicly exactly like this one. At least that's how I see it. Clearly I'm in the minority though.

~Kelsie

Last edited by soygurl; 09-28-2006 at 10:02 AM. Reason: spelling
soygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 12:31 PM   #28
betty_joanne
Registered Users
seller
seller

and also it's the SELLER'S responsiblity to get the delivery confirmation.....it's to protect you!![/QUOTE]

Just because a person is new here with little or no feed back doesn't mean they are out to get you. Have a little faith in others. I know there have been problems lately but now everyone is so freaked out about if they are being scammed that things are getting out of hand.
The buyer held up her end of the deal and you the seller are at fault for not getting the dc. The buyer should give YOU the neutral feedback. Sorry hun, but you are in the wrong here.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:53 PM   #29
Jordan~&~Jenna's~mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in the minority too... I would have left neutral feedback. More so because it took her actual weeks to pay (though honeslty by day 5 or so I would relist if it were me). If it wasn't a good experience for either party and it wasn't a bad experience for either party... IMO it just has to be neutral.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #30
Knittress
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

From everything that I have read about a neutral feedback, it is designed to be used when a person is not pleased with a transaction. Sarah was not pleased with her transaction. She has the right to leave a neutral.

Last edited by Knittress; 09-28-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Knittress is offline   Reply With Quote