Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #161
BESMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Northern Illinois DS mommas group!

Hi all! All of you NW suburban Chicago mamas who are tired of driving to Naperville or elsewhere to visit an actual cloth diapering store

Advertisement

Last edited by stephy4632; 08-23-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: removed spam
BESMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #162
skyyogastudio
Registered Users

Hi, I'm Emily from Naperville we have just started cloth diapering with our two year old and are expecting our third in November.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
skyyogastudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #163
HarleighJanes.Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm Amee, I live in Barrington
HarleighJanes.Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #164
sessielou
Registered Users

New to Aurora! Looking for info on getting connected with like-minded mommies. Would LOVE if anyone can share info on finding a doctor for the kiddos (and mom and dad, too)! Thanks!
sessielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #165
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Trace from the Rockford area. Expecting #3 (a surprise!) in April and my first CD baby.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #166
lotusblossom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sessielou View Post
New to Aurora! Looking for info on getting connected with like-minded mommies. Would LOVE if anyone can share info on finding a doctor for the kiddos (and mom and dad, too)! Thanks!
We go to Homefirst ( http://www.homefirst.com). They have an office in Naperville. If you are looking for as crunchy as they come, ask to see Dr. Rosi. He's a bit eccentric, but he's my favorite dr. there. They are all great though .
Catholic wife to my wonderful hubby since 2006 and BFing, CDing, BWing, and co-sleeping mama to M (4/07), M (12/08), M (08/11), baby Timothy in Heaven (04/12), and expecting #5 (4/14)!

Check out my Etsy store: http://almostdomesticmama.etsy.com Like me on Facebook for updates!
lotusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #167
ckemp17
Registered Users

Hope it's okay if I join up here. Not a mamma yet, but plan to start TTC within the next 2-3 months.

I'm in a sleepy little town (Seward) just west of Rockford. Grew up over in the Barrington/Fox River Grove area.
ckemp17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #168
swgurrl
Registered Users

Hello. My name is Jamie. My husband and I are expecting our first child together in January (he has a daughter from a previous relationship and this is my first). We live in Chebanse (a small town 10 minutes south of Kankakee). I wanted to join up with others who are doing the cloth diapering as well. My sister uses bumgenius 3.0 and 4.0 on my neice and she loves them, so we are looking into using the same kind. I really like the idea of the pocket diapers because we can change the absorbency easily. I am looking forward to learning from you all, and maybe seeing if anybody would like to do a meet up in kankakee to get a cloth diapering club together.

Last edited by swgurrl; 09-29-2011 at 06:28 PM.
swgurrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #169
bshepp
Registered Users
seller

Hi Everyone! I'm Bonnie and I live in Round Lake, IL (about 15 mins from Gurnee). I have a wonderful husband and 2 little boys (braydon just turned 4 yesterday) (Gavyn will be 2 in Jan and is my fluffy baby).
bshepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #170
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckemp17 View Post
Hope it's okay if I join up here. Not a mamma yet, but plan to start TTC within the next 2-3 months.

I'm in a sleepy little town (Seward) just west of Rockford. Grew up over in the Barrington/Fox River Grove area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swgurrl View Post
Hello. My name is Jamie. My husband and I are expecting our first child together in January (he has a daughter from a previous relationship and this is my first). We live in Chebanse (a small town 10 minutes south of Kankakee). I wanted to join up with others who are doing the cloth diapering as well. My sister uses bumgenius 3.0 and 4.0 on my neice and she loves them, so we are looking into using the same kind. I really like the idea of the pocket diapers because we can change the absorbency easily. I am looking forward to learning from you all, and maybe seeing if anybody would like to do a meet up in kankakee to get a cloth diapering club together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshepp View Post
Hi Everyone! I'm Bonnie and I live in Round Lake, IL (about 15 mins from Gurnee). I have a wonderful husband and 2 little boys (braydon just turned 4 yesterday) (Gavyn will be 2 in Jan and is my fluffy baby).
Hi! I have actually heard of all your towns, lol! Im in Oak Lawn.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote