Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Meri
Registered Users

My mail lady took the day off!

... and there's some old as sin lookin' mail dude standing outside my building looking really, really confused!

Man, our mail usually comes at 11.. and I KNOW there is a LOT of fluff for me!

HURRY UP OLD DUDE!

Advertisement

Last edited by Meri; 06-13-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Meri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
starryeyedgyal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My mail lady took the day off!

Old 06-13-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
Meri
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyedgyal View Post
Ugh, I just know he's going to carry all of the packages over to the rental office... and I'm going to have to drag my children over there. Worse yet--he's going to leave me a little notice that I have mail at the POST OFFICE...

I know I complain that my mail lady shoves it all into the mailbox.. but it would be better for it to be IN THERE...
Old 06-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #4
christiap
Registered Users
seller

I hate hate hate substitute mailpeople! We had 2 deliveries today...nice! Our regular guy, Randy, was off!
Christia-Mama to Julian-4, and Gabriel-2 and Baby #3 due in November! Wife to Barry
christiap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #5
starryeyedgyal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meri View Post
Ugh, I just know he's going to carry all of the packages over to the rental office... and I'm going to have to drag my children over there. Worse yet--he's going to leave me a little notice that I have mail at the POST OFFICE...

I know I complain that my mail lady shoves it all into the mailbox.. but it would be better for it to be IN THERE...
I feel your pain! If it were me I would have gone up to him with a friendly little "hello". And then ask him if he has any packages for me.

That's what I have to do when my regular mail carrier takes the day off. He is absolutely awesome, he never stuffs packages into our itty bitty mailbox. He always rings the bell. And if not he leaves it in our patio underneath our bbq.

The last time he had a day off, the sub did the same thing!! Hauled everything to our rental office. I hate dragging my kids down there too!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #6
Meri
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyedgyal View Post
I feel your pain! If it were me I would have gone up to him with a friendly little "hello". And then ask him if he has any packages for me.

That's what I have to do when my regular mail carrier takes the day off. He is absolutely awesome, he never stuffs packages into our itty bitty mailbox. He always rings the bell. And if not he leaves it in our patio underneath our bbq.

The last time he had a day off, the sub did the same thing!! Hauled everything to our rental office. I hate dragging my kids down there too!
A couple of weeks ago my husband got some shirt.woot shirts, I got a package with 2 piddles poddles and a t-shirt, a package of wipes, a package from fussybutt, AND a box of check.. and she SHOVED THEM ALL INTO THE LITTLE BOX!