Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2006, 09:28 AM   #51
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...check post #32 for promising solution!

I cant stay logged in either, but I havent tried anything yet. I will have ryan fix it.

Advertisement

Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:50 AM   #52
heamae
Registered Users
seller

Re: OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...check post #32 for promising solution!

Got it to work for me!!!!!!
Joseph Cooper 5-3-09
Help me raise money for Leukemia and Lymphoma.
http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/wdw10/hduffs
heamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:53 AM   #53
fifi's mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJo View Post
Which browser are you using?
IE 6 and Firefox
Old 09-29-2006, 12:57 PM   #54
TKDMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I'm not sure what's going on - this site, MDC, and yahoomail all will not remember me. But diaperpin and paypa will! So what on earth does THAT mean? (I'm still using Firefox at this point - we have SBCYahoo as well and I thought that was internet explorer, but now I'm not sure - sigh)
Old 09-29-2006, 02:27 PM   #55
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamajo! I've been stalking this thread for two days now and I finally got around to doing what you've suggested and it appears to be working. I use firefox with mozilla and it's worked. Thanks!!!

ETA: I take that back (the not working part.... I'm still thankful for your work though)... It worked once and then I tested it with closing out all my browsers and now it won't remember. I've literally done everything listed here on this thread and if I close the browser, it won't remember me. But if I keep the browser open but go to another site and come back, it'll remember me then.

Thanks though! I'm sure it'll either figure itself out or I'll play with it later.

ETA again: I have no clue... but it's worked this time. Who knows now.. .I'm comfooozed... I'm not a computer geek so I just don't know. It works, that's all I care about right now.

Last edited by dirtdartwife; 09-29-2006 at 02:40 PM.
dirtdartwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:43 PM   #56
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdartwife View Post
ETA: I take that back (the not working part.... I'm still thankful for your work though)... It worked once and then I tested it with closing out all my browsers and now it won't remember. I've literally done everything listed here on this thread and if I close the browser, it won't remember me. But if I keep the browser open but go to another site and come back, it'll remember me then.
Well, that settles it...there's your fix, never leave DS

I have one thing I am going to try before contacting support.....but its BIG. I'll have to disable hooks....which means, itrader and all the other features won't be available for a while.

How about 9:00 MST tonight....hopefully everyone having trouble thats posted here can get on the computer and test it out...

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:56 PM   #57
TKDMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Well, that settles it...there's your fix, never leave DS
I was starting to consider that
Old 09-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #58
MamaJo
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I just reuploaded every single script file for the software to make sure there weren't any corrupt files....anything changed?

At about 9 mst I'll disable the hook system and we'll see if it solves this problem (temporarily anyway).

Old 09-29-2006, 08:54 PM   #59
MamaJo
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Well that stinks.....its 9, I'm ready to test this and not a single person who has posted to this thread is online Oh well, maybe we can test it tomorrow

Old 09-29-2006, 09:35 PM   #60
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

I think its working for me.

The real test will be if it still remembers me tomorrow morning.
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote