Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2006, 10:13 PM   #61
TKDMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...check post #32 for promising solution!

Well, shoot - I thought I was here at that time! I just kept logging in and logging out, clearing my cookies/cache etc., closing browsers It's just perplexing. I keep reading through Help, and I can't find anything there about why it won't remember me on certain sites. 'Cause I can see in my saved passwords that I've got passwords saved on other sites. Just not here, nor on Yahoo, nor on MDC. I wish I knew more about computers so I could figure this out.

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #62
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...check post #32 for promising solution!

I'm sorry Jo! I wasn't on line earlier... but it's still happening for me. I'm still having to log in each time I come here.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:36 AM   #63
Unregistered

I can't login in either. I have tried several times and it looks like it is working, but then doesn't.

I'm havanadaydreamin
Old 09-30-2006, 11:01 AM   #64
Unregistered

mountainsunshine here. It won't recognize me at all. It says "thank you Mountainshine.....redirecting you ect....." then nothing. I have always had problems with ds staying logged in, but now I can't log in at all.
Sarah
Old 10-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #65
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.

I am in the same boat, it will not remember me either, not in IE or Firefox not since it was down that day, tryed all the suggestions, FWIW, this is the only site that is not working for me.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #66
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I'm not able to stay logged in either. If I keep the site open while writing a post, and go to look something up and I'm not gone more than five minutes, I'll come back and I have to re-login. It takes me back to the same window I was in, but it's kicked me off for some reason. And it's a hit or miss when I come to DS as to whether or not I'm remembered. The times it remembers me it gives me the "default"-ugly-metalic-retro-skin. Then the times it doesn't remember me is when it comes up with the normal skin (the blue softer skin).
Old 10-02-2006, 09:09 PM   #67
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdartwife View Post
The times it remembers me it gives me the "default"-ugly-metalic-retro-skin. Then the times it doesn't remember me is when it comes up with the normal skin (the blue softer skin).
Thats because we changed your default skin You'll need to change that again through your user cp (edit options).

I'm still working on this problem everyone.....I've been having my own internet troubles so its hard for me to spend any time online at all right now. I will post to this thread just as soon as I have an update.

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #68
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...check post #32 for promising solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mountainsunshine here. It won't recognize me at all. It says "thank you Mountainshine.....redirecting you ect....." then nothing. , now I can't log in at all.
Sarah

Same EXACT problem for me...

Ever since last week I am not able to log into diaperswappers site...I
know you were changing something on it and it was down but ever since that I log in and it says thanks for logging in and then it
says I am not logged in. I was able to log in 1x friday and not since then.
When will it be fixed? It's a bummer I've got a ton to sell
just sitting here(SB,etc...).
my user id: janelyb

Janel
Old 10-02-2006, 09:29 PM   #69
janelyb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same EXACT problem for me...

Ever since last week I am not able to log into diaperswappers site...I
know you were changing something on it and it was down but ever since that I log in and it says thanks for logging in and then it
says I am not logged in. I was able to log in 1x friday and not since then.
When will it be fixed? It's a bummer I've got a ton to sell
just sitting here(SB,etc...).
my user id: janelyb

Janel
contact me
ajberchielli @ yahoo dot com
wow how fast was that...LOL...I posted this message then tried to log in and bam I got logged in...we shall see how long it works
Janel, mamma to: Tyler (6/03) and Isabella (6/95),ttc #3
janelyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:32 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelyb View Post
wow how fast was that...LOL...I posted this message then tried to log in and bam I got logged in...we shall see how long it works

I spoke too soon..bummer I logged out after posting this and not able to log in again.....

Janelyb