Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Angry Anyone need a couple girls???

I am so irritated... I have been working SO hard on my house lately, now that i dontspend my days puking, and i got it looking pretty good. It never fails though, as soon as i feel OK to sit and veg a minute, the girls will go and do something that bugs me. Today i had everything cleaned, vaccuumed mopped, everything, andi went in my laundry room, thenback downthe hall to get more laundry,and the girls emptied an intire roll of TP down thehall,andthen stuffed half of it inthetoilet. I wa also filling thetub, and as soon as i turned the corner, I hears. "gabby did it"and my cell phone was in the TUB!!!!! I am so mad.. I need my cell phone. Icalled hubby and he said to take outhtebattery and let it dry, but likely it is broken.Idont have cash for a new one. and i dont haveinsurance on the phone, so they wont replace it for me. The phone is only a few months old.

Soi have 2 really cutegirls, with bad attitudes, and tons of curiosity for adoption. any takers???

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 10:04 AM   #2
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:
Re: Anyone need a couple girls???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth View Post
I am so irritated... I have been working SO hard on my house lately, now that i dontspend my days puking, and i got it looking pretty good. It never fails though, as soon as i feel OK to sit and veg a minute, the girls will go and do something that bugs me. Today i had everything cleaned, vaccuumed mopped, everything, andi went in my laundry room, thenback downthe hall to get more laundry,and the girls emptied an intire roll of TP down thehall,andthen stuffed half of it inthetoilet. I wa also filling thetub, and as soon as i turned the corner, I hears. "gabby did it"and my cell phone was in the TUB!!!!! I am so mad.. I need my cell phone. Icalled hubby and he said to take outhtebattery and let it dry, but likely it is broken.Idont have cash for a new one. and i dont haveinsurance on the phone, so they wont replace it for me. The phone is only a few months old.

Soi have 2 really cutegirls, with bad attitudes, and tons of curiosity for adoption. any takers???
Hugs mama!! Get my shipping info from Rachele and box 'em up!! LOL

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

I think I'll pass. I hope they settle down for ya today.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #4
soygurl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hopefully your cell will be ok. I know I've gotten one totaly wet and it still worked once it dried out... same thing with a few friend's cell phones. Just take it as much appart as posible (at least battery out like DH said) and dry it as quickly as posible (like upsidown on a towel in a warmish place). Good luck!
soygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #5
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:

Busy enough with mine! Sorry can't help you out!
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamas....

It has just been a LONG week with them, and today i really wanted hte house to stay nice so i can clean more tomorrow and have the weekend off. There iseven no church this weeken. so i could potentially stay in my jammies for like 2 days!!!

We will be OK> sometimes you just need to vent LOL

at least it is moms night out tonight,and i will go hang out with someother hippie moms, and while we all talk about aping our children that are all handfulls LOL

But if anyone changes their minds... LOLThey all do clear up their dises and put the laundry int he baskets LOL
Old 09-28-2006, 10:22 AM   #7
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
that all depends....are you willing to trade them for 2 boys? who don't ever stop pooping and hate (HATE) having their diapers changed? oh, and did i mention one doesn't think he has to take naps anymore? oh, wait, i mean they are complete angels! never make a sound or get into anything!
titania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:23 AM   #8
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

One time I dropped my cell in the spa chair tub thingy getting a pedicure. It was awful, but I just took it apart and a lady there blew it dry with a blow dryer and it was fine in a couple of hours.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #9
TKDMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No, thanks!! I've got 2 cute girls with bad attitudes and WAY too much curiosity over here, so I'm in the same boat!
Old 09-28-2006, 10:29 AM   #10
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFabMama View Post
One time I dropped my cell in the spa chair tub thingy getting a pedicure. It was awful, but I just took it apart and a lady there blew it dry with a blow dryer and it was fine in a couple of hours.
Pedicure.... that will cure it.... LOL

Oh wait the phone. yeah,maybe i should blow dry it...