Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2006, 10:38 AM   #11
marelle4381
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone need a couple girls???

Your phone may be okay but it could take a couple of days. I once went mudding in my jeep with a friend. It was about 2am and we just wanted to be a little crazy. It was dark, no lights what-so-ever and I ended up going straight into a small pond about the size of my jeep. the whole front end of my jeep went in and we were stuck. I panicked and opened my door, the whole thing filled with water up to the top of my seat, and my phone was on the floor under water. I may as well have thrown it in a pool. I didn't find it for 30 mins. No such luck with at working right then and I thought it was a goner. A couple days later, I looked at my phone and said "please work phone" and it turned on So your's will probably turn on too. Just do what your hubby says. take off the battery and let it sit for a couple of days.

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #12
westend
Banned
seller

Hmm, I'd be in for a kid swap! SHipping tomorrow! LOL (((HUGS)))
Sorry its been so rough for ya! Things will get better. About the cell phone, if anything I bet just the screen wont work, but all will function properly, I know that when I worked for a cell company it was just as expensive to fix that water logged screen as it is to replace..SO if you can live with out the screen it should be fine!!
westend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #13
MistyP
Registered Users
seller

I know the feeling!! You can ship them to my house I already have 2 tearing things up, so what is 2 more!!

I called my sister last week and asked if I could mail my older 3 DD's off and she said only if you have the box stop by here so I can put my 2 yo in too!!

It would be nice just to have a couple days a week to trade kids off with someone, at least you could get grocery shopping done by yourself!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #14
escapethevillage
Registered Users

My Mood:

I will trade you one 11 month old boy for both girls.

Take the little white card thingy that is behind the battery out too. That way, if you find someone with an old phone, you can still use the card thingy in the loaner phone.
escapethevillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #15
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My husband washed my clothes for me one time but my cell phone was in my pocket. It didnt work for like a week but after it got dried out it worked fine, I still use it. Just dont turn it on until its had a chance to dry. I hope your girls let you get some rest soon! Just to clarify, yes it went through an entire wash cycle and still works!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #16
Cavegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine survived a swim in a Walmart toilet. Actually, it's my hubby's phone now. I have a new one.

The key is... DO NOT turn it on until it is completely dry. Let it sit a couple days.

-Jen.
Cavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #17
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

If I lived closer to you I would come watch them for a bit so you could rest. I am sure they would love playing with my three girls. I probably wouldn't even notice one or two more. LOL Hope your day gets better mama!
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:10 PM   #18
Jillybean
Registered Users
seller

Well I always wanted more girls I only have 1 and 3BOYS. I might trade them for my 2 yr old son who put nail polish in his eye and scared the crap out of us the other night. Good luck with them and remember this too shall pass.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:14 PM   #19
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbs169 View Post
If I lived closer to you I would come watch them for a bit so you could rest. I am sure they would love playing with my three girls. I probably wouldn't even notice one or two more. LOL Hope your day gets better mama!
Awwww, thanks
It is better now. I have one at school and the other in bed... Nice and quiet. and i went to nap and my phone rang and i had to take it... NICE LOL

Thanks that is so sweet
Old 09-28-2006, 02:51 PM   #20
cuties02q
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry mama
PhotographyBlog
cuties02q is offline   Reply With Quote