Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
Registered Users
Thumbs up Wonderful DH!

On Saturday my hubby scrubbed out both toilets really well and then did a major number on our master bath tub. Bending over to scrub soap scum is really difficult right now, and I'm also trying to use up the last of the more chemical cleaners (when I clean I use the non toxic ones). So he did it all for me! This is a guy who is great about dishes, laundry, cat poop and the yard but HATES bathroom cleaning. The tub is spotless, and I celebrated with a nice warm bath. AHHHHHH!

He also signed up for salsa dance class with me again. This will be the first time we've done it while I'm pregnant. Before being preggo, dancing class made me feel really sexy and attractive and did great things for my posture, so I'm figuring it will be great for balance and body image now!

And tonight we start our Bradley class together. He really wanted to take a class that would help him be more involved in L&D!

Feeling lucky and in love...

Heather, new mom (10/14/08) to a son (our first)! Happily married to my best friend, who waited to become a daddy while I finished grad school.
mcbruhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
Registered Users
Formerly: lilybugsmomma
My Mood:
Re: Wonderful DH!

I'm jealous!
Sarah wife to Fred mama to Lily (12/06) Holly (11/08) and Jack (12/10)
Swag with me!
redneckmama is offline   Reply With Quote