Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
Melissa
Banned
seller

What to do?

I participated in a co-op here a long time ago, so long ago that it was assumed everyone had recieved thier items and it was deleted.

I had asked for my shipping total a few times but the host was understandably busy with several coop things and something personal. When I did get my total it took me about a week to gather the $ (keep in mind I already paid for my items this is shipping only) I paid on 9/6 according to pp. Which was a few weeks after many had already recieved thier items.

I generally like this mama but feel I am getting the run around. About a week ago I still hadnt recieved the items so I im'd her to see what was up and if she had dc so I could find out where they were. She said she hadnt sent them yet as she didnt think I needed them right away and that they were for a business I have. She also noted that she had spent the $ I sent for shipping and would need to use her cc now to ship.

2 days ago I im her again asking for a dc # and she yet again says that oops she hassnt sent them. She said she would the next day and forward me the dc # I also asked for ins and said I would send the pp for that if she would send them right out. PP still shows they have not been sent.

What am I supposed to do now. This is a well known mama on the boards and a well known wahm also...

Advertisement

Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #2
shell015
Banned
seller

Re: What to do?

I would keep with her. This is very suspicious. Would those items have assisted her with her business? I just can't imagine what the hold up would be. Maybe she accidentally opened yours and used part of yours and it waiting for a replacement or something. But I would appreciate upfront honesty from her ya know. That's messed up.
shell015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:08 PM   #3
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

I would also let a mod know. This person should not be allowed to host coops anymore.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:38 AM   #4
smugsmilz
Registered Users

I would leave a very honest feedback.

Good luck with this situation.
smugsmilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:34 AM   #5
Knittress
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would assume that you are past the point of filing with PP for the original purchase, right? *sighs* This sucks. What if this had not been for your business but instead was for personal use?
Knittress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:47 AM   #6
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

thats very wrong, how is she going to "spend" your $$ for her personal use, and now have to use a CC, this pisses me off, when WE pay for something, that money is NOT for the seller to use for ANYTHING else but to ship OUR items!
and the whole' i forgot to ship it out! NO way, as a seller, especially if this person sells things regyuarly, there is no way they just "forgot" to send your stuff, and how can she say, i didnt think you needed them right a way, that is NOT HER CALL~ you paid for your things and its her priority to ship them out ASAP and not make assumptions as to when you should ned them..UGH! i am also wondering if they are or have used "your paid for items" which inmy opnion is a bunch of crap and they need to be reported and not be able to ruun any co-ops anymore and also owe you all of what you paid for and not really a refund but the items you "paid for" as it isn't faitr to just receive a refund when you joined the co-op to get the things you needed at a discounted price and already paid for it there for the stuff belongs to you and if the mama used it thats is "stealing your stuff" in my eyes and i'd like to know who it is so i canmake sure i NEVER do any transactions with this person, i am really upset about this and i am sorry your having to deal with it, i do hope the person makes this all right and sends your package priority

Last edited by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox; 09-29-2006 at 10:49 AM.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #7
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

Um definatley tell the coop mod!
Old 09-29-2006, 12:45 PM   #8
daniels_mami
Banned
seller

My Mood:

i would def tell a mod so this person doesnt run a co-op again!
daniels_mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #9
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

All old co-ops are in the SOLD/TRADED/GONE area.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #10
smugsmilz
Registered Users

Anything new on this?
smugsmilz is offline   Reply With Quote