Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
squirtymomma
Registered Users
seller

NFP help

We are not ttc (yet), but I'm wondering if this could mean that I'm pg...

Ok... so, I started taking my temp this cycle to help give me a little clearer understanding of what's going on (I use a system of nfp that only charts cf). I bought the tcoyf book used from someone yesterday, but I don't have it yet, and I'm confused. Here are my temps starting from the first day of peak-type mucus:

98.24 (little to no fertile mucus)
98.13 (no fertile mucus)
98.54 (no fertile mucus)

I talked to a friend over the weekend who said you're looking for at least a .2 degree rise over the past 6 days. When I got the 98.24 after what I would consider my peak day, I assumed that's the spike I was looking for (especially since there was a slow rise over the past 6 days). It was also the highest temp I had seen over the entire cycle. But, this morning I jumped up again, and pretty significantly. Does that mean I actually ovulated yesterday, or does your temp jump up at conception? We did, ahem, dtd on the 98.24 day (with protection).

Advertisement

Old DS fb: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...p?topic=1800.0
squirtymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #2
deejahd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NFP help

So hard to say mama! I always go more by my CF than my temp because sometimes it takes a few days for my temp to adjust...Is there anything else going on as far as sleep/stress/etc? You first few charts are going to be weird and it's definately hard to see the forest for the trees, but TCOYF will be a wonderful resource!
deejahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: NFP help

Did you have any CM the day before the jump? Sometimes that can happen as well. In all of my months TTC I only saw EWCM once and it wasn't the month I got pregnant. Even just slippery CM can be fertile.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote