Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
Sara0530
Registered Users
Formerly: MamaPlus
seller

My Mood:
Red face sold please delete

These are a great infant sized flat diaper or work great as a pocket stuffer. Made of all natural material, 55% hemp/45% organic cotton. Here is the information from the Cotton Babies websites, the manufacturers and sellers.

Little Weeds are made with hemp fleece composed of 55% Hemp, 45% Certified organic cotton, serged with natural thread and seamed to ease folding. Available in both a small and a large size, these high quality diapers were specifically designed to fit in a small or medium pocket diaper.
Two layers of hemp to ensure sure that your diapers wash clean easily and dry quickly. Designed specifically for an infant, the small diaper folds in half for less bulk and four layers of absorbency.

Have a heavy wetter or a tiny baby needing more absorbency at night? Try wrapping a Cotton Babies Microfiber Insert with a Hemp Babies Little Weeds! Little Weeds work well as an organic, trim-fitting newborn diaper when combined with a diaper cover!

Care
Pre-wash 3-5 times in hot water with a small amount of detergent, drying between each wash. Product shinks to size and becomes absorbent during this process. Once pre-washed, insert may be washed and dried with the rest of your diapers.

Price $5.95

Designed by a mom and made in the U.S.A.

These are gently used, for only a couple months and our baby outgrew them. We had a stash of these and birdseye flats that we alternated so they were only used about 2-3 times a week. No stains, rips, snags, tears or even any normal wear and tear. They look exactly like they did after I prewashed and dired them 4 times. They measure roughly 12x10 inches after the shrinking. Retail is about 6 dollars each and I am selling them for $3 each PPD. Paypal only please. See attachement for picture or PM me and I will send more to you if you want.

I have 7 total.
Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by Sara0530; 10-08-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Sara0530 is offline   Reply With Quote