Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
ecoria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question does your intact son pee straight?

I know, funny question, but my ds, 5 months, doesnt pee straight. It comes out at an almost 90 degree angle to the right. Like if it were a clock, noon is straight ahead, it would be anywhere from 2-3. We EC part time and it makes for some messy pees sometimes, lol. Is my son just a freak?

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #2
KnottyLDSMama
Peachy with a side of keen, that would be me
Formerly: Moonprysm
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: does your intact son pee straight?

Your son is just a freak Lisa. lol
KnottyLDSMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
sharebear2u
Registered Users
seller

I really wouldn't worry about it. It all has to do with how it's hanging. Usually there is some "extra" foreskin. If it is really bothering you, try gently pulling it down and see if that helps. If DS has an erection (every mom of baby boys knows that they happen naturally all the time) then it might just be that he is a bit crooked to one side. Personally I wouldn't worry about it. Especially this young.

Sherrie
Old 10-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #4
ecoria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not worried, just wondering if he's all alone in this or if he's got some other freaky company, lol.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:13 PM   #5
Ontariomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My bathroom floor at 4am says... NO!

I have 5 boys, 3 of whom use the toilet. NONE of them are circ'd and NONE of them could hit the inside of the toilet if I painted it glow-green and put a landing strip in front of it! They seem to pee all over the bathroom, especially at night when it's just the nightlight on.

Oh, and the babies don't pee straight either but I'm pretty quick at getting diapers onto them, so we don't have that problem too too much.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #6
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope, you're not alone.
I haven't seen Bram pee too many times since he's still in dipes but once when he was *very* small, he peed straight into his own face. And the few times more recently that I've caught him peeing, it was more at like a 4 or 3 o'clock angle.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #7
Cranberrycove
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I have 5 boys, 3 of whom use the toilet. NONE of them are circ'd and NONE of them could hit the inside of the toilet if I painted it glow-green and put a landing strip in front of it! They seem to pee all over the bathroom, especially at night when it's just the nightlight on.
Oh great! My husband and I were just talking about this subject the other day. Our 22 month old is potty training. He's intact, and ends up peeing all over the place. We're starting to second guess our decision not to circumcise our boys.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #8
travelinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My baby is intact and my older son is circ'd. It's not an intact thing. My son, who just turned 4, still pees all over the toilet, the floor, the wall behind the toilet. It's insane. I told my husband that if he wasn't going to teach him to aim it properly he should have left him sitting down to pee.
travelinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:30 AM   #9
morganandevansmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My ds pees straight down. But, When my friends little boy was a baby (he is also intact) I babysat him while she went to college and he never peed straight. He peed directly off to the side.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #10
sharebear2u
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranberrycove View Post
Oh great! My husband and I were just talking about this subject the other day. Our 22 month old is potty training. He's intact, and ends up peeing all over the place. We're starting to second guess our decision not to circumcise our boys.
This is not a reason to cut part of the penis off IMO. Ous sons sit down to pee until they are "responsible" enough to get it in the toilet. DS12 STILL sits to pee, but it has nothing to do with foreskin. He has serious ADD issues and will get distracted otherwise. DS5 hasn't had any problems peeing standing up over the last year, other than one instance of peeing on his pants because he didn't pulll them down far enough. LOL

In all honesty we have more problems with our daughter! She is 3 and regularly ends up wetting her pants/pantys because she doesn't take them down to her akles and/or doesn't sit back far enough on the seat. Another problem is her keeping her legs closed and the pee runs down the seam between her legs all the way to her shoes! At home we had to switch her back to a potty chair to "fix" the problems.

Sherrie