Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 AM   #11
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: does your intact son pee straight?

i don't remember form when my son was smaller but since he's been PT earlier this year, he is 3, we taught him to just aim it down when he pees, which works. he also sits to pee still cause i'm sure he'd get the whole seat and floor if he stands up.
he has peed standing before and its funny cause he is so small and he thinks he needs to take his underwear completely off and all you see are the little buttcheeks which look cute and makes us laugh, i told him to close the door always, he is so silly..lol

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:27 PM   #12
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my son does straight (well, straight down, his doesnt stick out, it actually hangs downward, ive never seen a baby or litte boys whos actually hangs and isnt a teensy pointing straight out thing but i dunno if that helps his not going everywhere or not LOL)
but my circd godson does it crooked and it sticks straight out...

and being intact doesnt have as much to do with going all over the place once potty learned as them knowing how to aim it...
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #13
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear2u View Post
This is not a reason to cut part of the penis off IMO.
I agree.....one of the worst peers I have ever encountered was a cut little boy, about 3-4 yrs old that I babysat. It was so gross, I went through two sets of those rubber backed rug sets for the bathroom - just had to throw them away.

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #14
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

I don't think any penis is perfectly straight, which means they're not going to pee straight. I have three boys, and I didn't really notice them peeing off to the side, but I guess they might have a little bit.

But, I always start them out sitting on the toilet to pee. I don't have them stand to go until they're closer to five. Keeps it all in the toilet.

And I agree, peeing crooked doesn't seem like a logical reason to cut a baby's foreskin off.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #15
Alex42106
Registered Users

my DS pees to the right, always. luckily this means I have never been sprayed in the face when changing him; my stomach has been hit many times. LOL I don't know if it's because he is intact, but he certainly thinks it's funny.
Alex42106 is offline   Reply With Quote