Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2006, 07:26 PM   #1
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Question So sad about this... how can I make it work out? *RESOLVED!!*

Okay so as some of you know I have been having more than my share of transaction problems lately . I just don' tknow what to do about this one though.

I orderd a custom pull-on wool cover from a Hyena cart WAHM, and on september 3rd she emailed me saying she was done w/it, it was beautiful, and she would send me pics and ship it out the following day. Well she never sent pics but I figured she was probably just too busy and forgot, but after a few weeks went by and no cover I started emailing her, and she has never responded. I posted a shout out too her on the HC forums, and someone else responded saying they were waiting on customs from her with no response also . I emailed Karen at hyena cart to see if she knows if she is on vacation, or what's going on with her, and she said she hasn't heard anythig. At this point I'm about ready to file with paypal BUT the thing is I really don't think that this wahm would try and scam me over an $18 cover, and I really believe that there is something else going on. Also I REALLY want this cover lol it's absolutly beautiful and I've been waiting and waiting for so long now, passing up deals on other covers b/c I though I had this one coming. If I have to order one from another mama it's going to take a bunch more time and $ and I don't even know if I want to buy from a wahm after my recent experiences. So what should I do? Should I just file?

Advertisement

#3 Coming Oct. 2015!

Last edited by Ooey; 10-02-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
kmz3301
Registered Users

Re: So sad about this... how can I make it work out?

It does sound like she has something going on, but she still could have e-mailed you and said it was going to take a little longer etc... If you are going to do a business, the most important thing is open communication! The worse thing you can do is ignore e-mails. I think you should file a complaint with Pay Pal and also bring it to HC's attention. Maybe an e-mail from HC might get her attention.

kmz3301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Well I have talked to Karen, the admin of hyena cart, but her policy is that if she recives 3 complaints about a store then she supspends that membership for a certain period of time. I am worried that she isn't even getting my emails, like maybe she went out of town and forgot to send it, or maybe something bad happend in her family.
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #4
CarrieMF
Registered Users

My Mood:

Even if she went out of time she's had more than enough time to respond. I would file with pp. that usually gets someone's attention. If it was an honest mistake then after you have received it you can cancel your file with pp.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #5
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

I would say that something happened and she can't get to her computer. I know you want the cover and that you don't think she did this to you intentionally, but if you want to get your money back you will have to file a claim with PP. I'd email her and explain where you are coming from and then file. Tough situation and I hope you hear from her soon!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:17 PM   #6
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
I would say that something happened and she can't get to her computer. I know you want the cover and that you don't think she did this to you intentionally, but if you want to get your money back you will have to file a claim with PP. I'd email her and explain where you are coming from and then file. Tough situation and I hope you hear from her soon!
Thanks Tara I think I'll do that
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Old 10-02-2006, 03:30 PM   #7
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

I got the cover in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an appology with it saying they were lost in her sewing room and forgotton, but she sent a second one for free to make up for it! I'm so Happy
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Old 10-02-2006, 03:35 PM   #8
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: So sad about this... how can I make it work out? *RESOLVED!!*

thats awesome cs, im glad you finally got it and the wahm made the deal right with you, thats wonderful!!!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:41 PM   #9
MamaMegan
Banned
seller

That is wonderful customer service!! You deserved some good luck.
MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:52 PM   #10
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

was everything okay with her? glad you got your stuff