Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #21
NaturalMomof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Anyone considering getting pregnant again?

We want another one after this, but we will wait for at least 2 years before trying again because I have an incompetent cervix. If we try too soon, there is a big chance of me miscarrying.

Advertisement

NaturalMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #22
starbuckmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know we are done once we have these twins here. I had pregnancy depression with our ds and now I have a small heart problem with this pregnancy. I don't want to know what will be wrong with my body if I get pregnant again. If we were just having one right now, maybe I would be up to having another, but since it's twins, I am ok. We will have 3 all together. Good enough for me! There was a time that I didn't think I would have more than 2, but guess not
starbuckmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #23
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We had a chemical pg and a m/c before this one, so I think we're going to wait. I say that now, but I'll know I'll want to ttc again straight away. I just think I need to give my body a break after this one because of the extended nursing. By the time this one is born I will have been pregnant and/or nursing continuously for over 3 years. I know plenty of mamas do it back to back with no problems but I have some health issues I would like to take care of first. Some things, like removing my amalgam fillings and doing a heavy metal detox cannot be done while nursing, so I will have to wait until this one has weaned, which will probably be 2-3 years, and then ttc a year after that.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #24
iKim
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

THis is it for us. DH is getting snipped!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #25
CandyCLC
Registered Users

My Mood:

No!! I space my kids out and my oldest is turning 11 in a week ad i really don't want him to be 16 when I pop another kid so no, we are done. Not to mention right now at this very moment we are in financial peril with a uncertain future so i couldn't begin to plan an other pg. Also i liked to spend one on one time with my kids a long while before I got tired and m/s and couldn't be there for them. I have had 2 easy pregnancies and this one is great too except for a cyst, and I feel done after this one. I had my first when I was 19 and I am 30 now, so yeah I am pretty much over it.

If I won the lotto though I would probably try for another girl in a few years!
CandyCLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:46 AM   #26
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We told our RE (okay maybe he is mainly my doctor) that we were planning to go back for 2 totcycles (frozen embryos for those who are lucky enough to not know about the infertility world) in January of 2010. I want to breastfeed for at least the first year (Max will be born at the end of Sept at the latest) and then I want to give my body a few months to get back to normal.

I know when I contact my RE that he will want me to go through about a month or 2 of tests (at least) before I have my FET (Frozen embryo transfer) so we are looking realisticly at a implantation date of around March with a possiable EDD date of around December. By then Max will be 2 so that sounds good for spacing. Also that time of year doesn't match up with other pregnancies that I have had (EDD dates of the past were November 20, April 20).

We have 5 frozen embryos (babies E, G, H, I and J) but not all of them may survive the thaw and we have 5 years to get them from the time they were frozen (E was frozen last July, G, H, I and J were frozen in January).

Jennifer
Old 07-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #27
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

We want more babies but I don't want to get pg for 2 years after this little man is born
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #28
Kels5kids
Registered Users
Formerly: Kels4kids
seller

My Mood:

Even though I had a rough pregnancy with my now 6week old I would LOVE to have another.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:51 AM   #29
Made With Love
Registered Users
Formerly: babybraeden2007
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just found out yesterday! Baby should be due in late February. FYI: My DS just turned one in June. I am so happy
Old 07-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #30
sarahrichardson
Registered Users

This will most likely be our first and last. We like the idea of one child. But, if we change our mind, we won't ttc right away.