Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #21
etsdtm99
Registered Users
seller

Re: Funny Things that Make Your Milk Come In

With DD if i saw a baby on TV i would letdown.. once i was watching some show and they mentioned a wetnurse and bam.. milk EVERYWHERE...

with DS it has mainly been happening when i'm out in public and realize i forgot to put nursing pads in my bra.. every time.. i don't know if i'm realizing it because i know i'm going to letdown or if i'm letting down because i realize it.. either way, its weird!

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #22
*K*E*L*L*Y*
Registered Users

I exclusively pumped for one of my dd's because I couldn't get her to latch correctly (11 yrs ago, no help, no knowledge, etc.) Anyway, at the time, my milk would let down to any sound that sounded like my pump!
*K*E*L*L*Y* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #23
mom2ally06
Registered Users
seller

my dog!!!i thought it was gross at first
Old 07-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #24
lisad1
Registered Users

The other day I had a letdown when dh asked me if I wanted to go and get a milkshake.
lisad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #25
infantrywife_101
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
if any baby near me cries, it's weird..lol
We were in Walmart about a month or so ago and I swear we were following this lady around although I never saw her OR the baby till we were standing in the checkout lane. But I HEARD the baby the WHOLE time we were there, at least 45 min. The poor lil thing just cried and cried. When I saw them at the checkout lane there was the mom, 3 older children, and the baby who had to be about the same age as my DS. As soon as I saw him sitting in that awful carseat all slunched (lol is that a word?? ) over crying his little heart out while the mom was yelling at the other children.......let down just isn't the word. It took EVERYTHING in me to keep my mouth shut and not just walk over there and pick that poor little thing up. I'm glad DS was in the sling or I think milk would have been freely flowing on the floor When it was my turn to check out the cashier must have noticed my distress and comented on how happy my baby was in 'that thing' and how well behaved my girls were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisad1 View Post
The other day I had a letdown when dh asked me if I wanted to go and get a milkshake.

OMG thats great!!

Earn FREE paypal, gift cards, and MUCH more with Swagbucks
infantrywife_101 is offline   Reply With Quote