Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
ercvt
Registered Users

My Mood:
Poop in the Potty!!

WoOooooOOoooOO!!!

This is the fifth day in a row, and today she shut the door in my face and said, I don't need you yet!

LOL

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Poop in the Potty!!

Isn't it exciting? (what lives we lead!)
My DD just started last week. Once she finally got there everything fell into place
Yay!
~Anastasia~ CD-ing during the day, Pampers at night, FFing, failure at BFing, cosleeping against my will (DD only), non-ECing, slow PLing, circ-ing, chicken nugget feeding, letting my kids watch tv, can't catch DS to wear him, vaccinating on time and completely, never sleeping, Cheerio dustbustin', recycling everything I can so I don't feel guilty about something. I like bacon.
SAHM to Ophelia (4/29/05) and Griffin (11/26/07)
amcatanzaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
maren
Registered Users
seller

wahoo and lol that is so cute that she shut the door and said i dont need you yet!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yay!

ok..send her over here to teach my son! He's doing great with pee, but refuses to poop on the potty.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
csully4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my ds won't poop on the potty either. You would think by kid #3 I would have this figured out
Old 07-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #6
DsnyMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thats so funny because my dd is the exact opposite. Yes she will also pee in the diaper but if she has too she will use her diaper but she will want it changed quick. However when it comes to her needing to poop she has to go in the potty and refuses to use her diaper. She will hold it until you let her go. She will give a big smile and giggle and then start pushing. Its the cutest thing ever. And when she can't hold it any longer she will only go the tiniest amount. Its just a drop but enough for us to smell and thats all she will do. Then she won't finish going until we catch on and put her on the potty. She is soooo good. She will be 5 months in 3 days and we just started the first week of June. I'm amazed at how fast she got the hang of this. Its actually kind of fun when she does it this young. And I certainly don't mind not having poopy diapers either!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
ercvt
Registered Users

My Mood:

LOL , Bella wouldn't actually use the potty for poop until one magic day.

This am, I heard her in her bedroom- opening her drawers- and walked in to find she pooped in her potty ( she has one in her room) AND in a bowl she had in there from the night before ( it was a drum) AND on a prefold..( who knows where that came from) and was getting dressed.
PeeeeeeYEW! It smelled in her room! Only a teensy amount on the floor. Plus we went to the mall today, and she pottied there too! Now that is super amazing to me! What a big girl