Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
grace_n_josie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Daughter for sale!

Up for Sale is a 25 month old little girl. She will refuse to go to bed. Constantly get up out of bed for tw hours bfore falling asleep, hit, kick and bite. She will not walk with you if she doesn't feel like it and you will have to carry her. She does have good manors though...

Asking $5.00 ppd and I will throw in all of her clothes.

I really am just joking...but something had got to give...she hasbeen like this for a month and a half!

Advertisement

Last edited by grace_n_josie; 07-06-2008 at 06:47 PM.
grace_n_josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daughter for sale!

How about a trade? Slightly wild 4 yr old little boy/monkey. Climbs on and gets into everything. Does not like the word "no", and occasionally throws screaming tantrums complete with kicking! Will throw in his pet rat as well.
oh, and he really does have the face of an angel and a great imagination.

Also kidding of couse
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Mama2Kellie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oooh! Or a trade for a 19 month old little girl who loves to hear her own voice - particularly when it's screeching.

She really is a tenderheart. I am also kidding. But sometimes I feel as though my eardrums are on the verge of bursting.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
~sarah~
Banned
seller

My Mood:

No thanks, I already have a 1 yr old who kicks, bites, pinches, hits, screams and cries when I try to put him to bed!
~sarah~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hmm... im thinking about it... good manners huh?
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
bama
Registered Users
seller

hmm... how about a trade for a three year old boy? He is currently eating carrots and mayonnaise (YUCK) and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He's really a good boy... If you can keep him in one place! (Kidding!!!)
bama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #7
mmmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I could do a two for one trade with you.
First up I have a 33 month old that is too smart for her own good and will correct you every chance she gets. She will go to bed okay after you hold her down to brush her teeth force her into pj's and then read her the same story 50 times. Oh and she is out of diapers but still needs one for bedtime that you will have to sneak on her after she has fallen asleep because otherwise you will be in for a 5 hour fight about how she might have an accident at night, she will insist she is big enough to wake up and go to the bathroom when it is dark and everyone is sleeping, did I mention too smart for her own good.
The second one os a really sweet 13 month old who has discovered that he gets mommy's attention when he screams an ear peircing high pitched girly scream that sounds like it is coming form his sister. He loves his sister so much that he pulls her hair, bites her, and takes all her stuff and throws it over the banister and down the stairs. His sister than retaliates by throwing his toys over the banister and soon you will be left with a toyless living room, which isn't so bad until the kids get bored and start climbing the kitchen table.

They are however able to entertain eachother by having screaming contests in which they alternate the above mentioned high pitched scream, I am not sure who is winning since I am now half deaf
Old 07-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
CMommyof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wanna play but I am too tired

excuse my posts if they seem short or have typos
CMommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #9
gabesmamamadeit
Registered Users
seller

Got a pic? lol. I danno, if this baby isnt a girl I might be desperate for one...

Examples of my work
gabesmamamadeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
Rosella
Registered Users
seller

Tempting with the manners , but I think my almost-11 month old model is going to upgrade to something similar to yours in just a little while. She is currently refusing to go to bed, refuses to let me brush her teeth OR even open her mouth, is bouncing on the dog, tried to crawl off the changing table, and pinched my nipple when she was 'done' nursing.

We should remember that if a situation cannot be changed, there's no point in worrying about it. If it can be changed, there is no need to worry about it either, we should simply go about changing it. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Rosella is offline   Reply With Quote