Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #11
Momofboys
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is it possible?

chritterbottoms.com have some...

Advertisement

Momofboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:14 PM   #12
soonerfan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

One of the gals from another diaper board I belong to makes recycled longies, super cheap and cute. Her hyenacart is Better Bums.
soonerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #13
pingumel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
chritterbottoms.com have some...
what was that site again? i tried that and critterbottoms.com but couldn't find anything.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:53 PM   #14
Momofboys
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingumel View Post
what was that site again? i tried that and critterbottoms.com but couldn't find anything.
Sorry, it is:
http://hyenacart.com/ChritterBottoms/

She is sold out now, but I was so bummed because I wanted the sm/med fall longies that were listed at $25, but I couldnt believe that was the actual price so I emailed her to check and by the time I heard back, they were gone! But good prices and the work looks good as well!
Momofboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:58 PM   #15
tessa1002
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Theres a pair of little liams for $30, although the reason its discounted is because the yarn might bleed.

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=48329&vid=628
tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #16
rosiemama
Anyone involved in a FSOT transaction please pm ~happy2bamommy~
seller

fAir trade family! she is awesome! she is verly willing to work with you for just about anything you want!!! I have some customs being made from special order yarn from uraguay and they cost less than 30!!
rosiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #17
mommy2itchybaby
Banned
seller

Ya Tiffany at Fair trade family is the bomb! She is the only one I order my wool through! She has made me 5 pairs of shorties and 4 pairs of longies I am soooo addicted to her and her customs are like instock! She made me a pair of shorties and had them shipped out in 5 hours! Vroom Vroom!
They are the most awesome for durabilty and she is just toooooooo kind! I sold all my other wool to buy more of her stuff!!!
mommy2itchybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:10 AM   #18
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

If you look at Belladonna's siggy she has a new spot on wahm trocity now that is like a congo on HC only on congo cart. LOL Anyway, she has stuff there that she doesn't have at her HC and on both the hc and wahm trocity thing she has custom slots for October (or she did anyway) and her prices are $32 for larges or 37 for bfl larges. And only lower for smaller sizes.

PLUS, she does GREAT work! I just bought of semi-custom longies for 30 that she had started for someone and they never paid so I grabbed them up. YAY!

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:10 AM   #19
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

belladonna, shes nice i can never get anythign though i keep trying to get something form her, i have issues with the actual ordering :sigh:

tiffany at fair trade family crochets, its not knit, but shes super fast (though people know this now and shes getting a lot of orders very suddenly now LOL!) she will do pretty much anything you want, she advertises some of her things for shipped in under 72 hours customs! and has some cute sets up right now.
shes super sweet as well and very ceap though her prices just went up since shes started to get a lot of orders, shes getting pretty popular! www.hyenacart.com/fair-trade-family and she has an etsy stpre as well but i dont know what the link is, its on the bottom of her hc though and her feedback links page also has the link to her etsy store if you want to see what she has up there, mostly she has stuff at hc though.

recycled or made from fabric a lot of times can be 25 and under, ummm.. go to hyenacart and click on the "for customers" link at the top which says list all stores or something. then click on list stores by product, and go through the ones that are soakers. it might take a while but you can find somethings you like that way, and discover new things

hth

Last edited by *~Mindy~*; 10-05-2006 at 01:11 AM.
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote