Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
pingumel

anyone have a crystal's cloth AIO?

the fabrics of crystal's cloth have caught my wandering eye (i'm so fickle when it comes to fabrics ) , and i was wondering if anyone has had one of her AIOs and has a review?

i'm wondering about the snap-in soaker (so i guess it's actually a AI2?). a lot of AI2s on DS don't quite reach all the way to the front, and as a result, when he pees they will sag in front. for example, the VB AI2s and the BPs will do this. but a robin's fanny fluff AI2 that i got seems to have an extra long soaker, so it fits great. will the crystal's cloth diaper do this?

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2006, 08:57 PM   #2
pingumel

Re: anyone have a crystal's cloth AIO?

i know this question doesn't compete at all with dishwasher's catching fire ... oh well.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #3
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone have a crystal's cloth AIO?

The soakers in Crystal's are pretty standard-sized--similar to Angel Wraps, Zany Zebras, etc. Since all of the dipes ordered from her site are custom, you could request an x-long soaker, I imagine. Just ask!
As for a review--my Crystal's took a REALLY long time to get to me. (I'm talking MONTHS!) I had heard nothing after ordering them, then when I followed up, she said she'd assumed I'd gotten them. Turns out they got lost in customs, she said. She later remade them, and included a wetbag for the trouble. I had them remade in a med because DD was getting beyond the sm. size by the time we realized what had happened, but I'm not sure if these ARE meds. They seem awfully small compared to her measurements. I dunno.
For now, they fit fine, are relatively trim, and are super-cute fabrics (as you said.) I had fun customizing everything from the inner mf to the snap color. Just a shame it took 3m to get them!
She's good w/ getting back to you, so why not ask if she can make the soaker x-long.