Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
jael831
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What kind of jobs do you have at home?

I would really love to work from home with the girls...so I am wondering what do you all do for a living/to help out!??

Thanks!!

Advertisement

Old 07-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
Mommimi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What kind of jobs do you have at home?

I am FT analyst at a large high tech firm. I work 2-3 days from home (telecommute) and go into corp. about 1-2x a wk. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on what is going on. Telecommute doesn't mean I could just spend all my time with DD - I still have con call and deliverables and I work VERY hard. Actually I work more hrs when working from home than I do when I go into the office. But it does allow me the flexibilty to nurse her on breaks. I still have to hire a FT nanny to take care of her daily needs.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
midominga
Registered Users
seller

I work for a construction company...I only have to leave my house(for work) to go to a job site where i can still take my kids. My DH works for the same company and he goes to all the meetings physically there I'm webcam based. I use to also work night shift at a gas station up the street. and seasonal PO worker.
midominga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #4
jael831
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone else?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:21 AM   #5
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do a bunch of internet stuff:
1. Hits4Pay and have made about $400 in the last year. This is a paid to read advertisements service.
2. Moola,I cashed out once and can now get my money to my PP account every time I reach $10! This is a fun one! You can use their money to start to play games and win other peoples money. Also lots of cash back offers and fun "blitzes" where from time to time you can make a bunch in a short time!
3. Inbox Dollars- I have made about $35 with this one but I can't do their surveys so I don't make as much as other people. But the paid advertisements and referal bonuses have helped.
4. ChaCha My new favorite thing! I am now a ChaCha guide. I answer question sent in frrm peoples cell phones by text or voice message. I answer all kinds of crazy questions! This one is so fun and keeps me on my toes. I expect to make $200-$350 a month with the time that I have. Also you can up to 25 referrals and get 10% of their earning.
5. I also worked for Converseon and was paid to read links and see if they had any relevance to a certain subject. But the client I was doing finsihed and I haven't gotten another one.

Between H4P, Inbox Dollars, Moola and ChaCha I expect to make about $130-$230 a month. I don't have a lot of time, but none of these take much time to do. So for me it is all easy diaper money!!!

Hope that helps, Danni

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?
zosiasmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
FaithandAndrewsMom
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been with Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing for a couple of months and my husband and I seem to think that it will probably replace his income by this time next year. It has been great for us. You ought to check out my web site and let me know what you think tbwl.org/krystal
FaithandAndrewsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
mom2joshkayleighaubrey
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't have to work because DH has a construction company and he makes enough that we can "get by" with 3 kids daycare would be WAY too expensive and me working outside the home wouldn't even cover that, so it's not worth it, but I do sell on ebay and sell Mary Kay.. and it helps a little...
Old 07-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not typing it all again but check out: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...22&postcount=7

And I'm with zosiasmama...ChaCha rocks! I'd be happy to refer you, just PM me. I do ChaCha for an hour or so after the boys go to bed and make about $50/week. More if I spend the time on the weekends but since H hasn't taken the boys for visitation for a while...
Barbara - Unexpectedly back after a long hiatus...anxiously awaiting #6!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote