Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #171
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Custom Diaper Bags, Wet Bags, Changing Pads, Bibs, HandBags at cuppiecakeboutique

If you are interested in a trade please pm me. See link in siggy for work I have done. You work is amazing and I would love a new diaper bag for the new baby.

Advertisement

Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #172
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Diaper Bags, Wet Bags, Changing Pads, Bibs, HandBags at cuppiecakeboutique

do you have action shots with the large bags?? I'd love to see how much you can get into one of the bags. I really love prints 25 and 57, I'm having a hard time deciding! What would be the coordinating fabrics. And, what's your current turn around time?

Also, would it be possible to get an additional small bag to stick inside in the same fabric, so I have a place for my stuff?? How much would that be?

TIA.

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:45 AM   #173
mouse8420
Registered Users

I ordered a diaper bag and two matching bags for my daughters back in August (pictured in post #63). I'm wanting to order a changing pad with PUL and a 12x12 wet bag with a zipper but I don't see that same fabric in your available choices. Can you still get it????

Thanks
mouse8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #174
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sounds good. Thanks,

Vicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinee71 View Post
Great! I'll PM you when I'm ready to order.

Thanks,
Teresa
Old 09-22-2008, 06:14 AM   #175
FairyBeautifulMama
Registered Users
Formerly: j***imm
seller

My Mood:

Do your wetbags have zippers or is that an added on price??
Old 09-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #176
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nope, that is included. I can do zipper or draw string.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgrimm View Post
Do your wetbags have zippers or is that an added on price??
Old 09-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #177
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sending out today:

Crystalanne79

The outside:

The inside:

Working on:
Alabamamom
mommaofthree2007

Thanks mamas
Old 09-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #178
yinee71
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajammaGramma View Post
This bag had only a front pocket per her request, but I can do front and back. I can do a bag for you using your own fabric. I usually take $10.00 off for the fabric. The large in that style takes just about 1 - 1/2 yards of material or more depending on any match for pattern. But average 1 - 1/2 yards. It would be $20.00 plus postage. Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to work with you.

Thanks,

vicki

Hi Vicki,

Sorry to post on the thread instead of PMing you, but I need to build up my # of posts.

I posted previously about the bag you did for Sheenal, now I need to find out approximately how much (more) material you would need for these added items:

1) 16x20 wetbag
2) changing pad w/PUL & fleece

As for the bag for Sheenal, you mentioned 1.5 yds needed, would that be enough to include the inside pockets (like the ones on the large coffee bag in post #1).

I'm about to order some fabric for another WAHM custom order and want to include the fabric for these 3 items.

TIA!

Teresa
Old 09-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #179
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi!

No problem posting here. I don't mind at all.

I think 2-1/2 yards would do, but to be safe, I would get 3. Not knowing which direction the pattern is laid out on the fabric, it is best to be safer and have a little extra. I can send you back what I don't use, or just make a little something extra for you Oh, and yes, the interior pockets are figured in on that 1-1/2 yards.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, and take care.

Vicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinee71 View Post
Hi Vicki,

Sorry to post on the thread instead of PMing you, but I need to build up my # of posts.

I posted previously about the bag you did for Sheenal, now I need to find out approximately how much (more) material you would need for these added items:

1) 16x20 wetbag
2) changing pad w/PUL & fleece

As for the bag for Sheenal, you mentioned 1.5 yds needed, would that be enough to include the inside pockets (like the ones on the large coffee bag in post #1).

I'm about to order some fabric for another WAHM custom order and want to include the fabric for these 3 items.

TIA!

Teresa
Old 09-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #180
yinee71
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajammaGramma View Post
Hi!

No problem posting here. I don't mind at all.

I think 2-1/2 yards would do, but to be safe, I would get 3. Not knowing which direction the pattern is laid out on the fabric, it is best to be safer and have a little extra. I can send you back what I don't use, or just make a little something extra for you Oh, and yes, the interior pockets are figured in on that 1-1/2 yards.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, and take care.

Vicki
Thanks...I'm off to fabric store!

Teresa