Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
I am so confused! AF already?

AF was last seen the 15th of August and my cycles run for 5-6 weeks and that has always been the norm for me. I am suppose to be O'ing right now, we DTD last night and I felt my normal signs of O'ing (or so I thought last night) with the tender, sore cervix but this morning I woke up to AF cramping (front and back cramping) and stringy, bloody mucus but was gone with the first wipe.

Why is AF 2-3 weeks early? What gives when I was so excited about O'ing and AF shows instead? I never bleed with O or cramp like this. I am heartbroken.

Advertisement

Old 10-06-2006, 08:07 AM   #2
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:
Re: I am so confused! AF already?

Ok, further confusion! I am no longer cramping or bleeding and feel normal again. What am I to think of this?

Does anybody O like this? AF type cramping with some red bleeding momentarily? I am not talking a spot on the TP only but I literally had a CM string that was bright red and that was it. We DTD last night so that can account for some of the ewwwy stringy stuff but the blood? I don't know about that.

What if I did possibly conceive, does this seem normal for implantation? I just never have had symptoms like this before and I feel like a moron.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:11 AM   #3
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

a few months before I got preggo I had one day where I spotted and it was about 2 weeks before AF was due. I thought implantation spotting, but it wasn't as I wasn't preggo that time.

come to find out that ovulation can actually cause you to spot a little if your egg is released really forcefully (or something like that).

so maybe you were ovulating?
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:14 AM   #4
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

Mmmm, here's my thoughts, LOL.
I would think it's possible for the BDing to account for the blood and the stringy stuff. He might have accidentally knocked something particularly hard and it made you bleed a little. Not at all uncommon and because of that try not to worry about it.
If you think you are Oing about now, it's too early for implantation bleeding. If you think you Od days ago, then it might be possible. Blood is a tricky thing to diagnose, KWIM? PLEASE try not to worry about it. You're never out during a cycle until AF comes so don't worry about the bleeding yet.
Maybe you're more in tune with your O this month and that's why the cramps are stronger. The blood could be from anything, and I suppose it's possible during O to have some blood pushed out as well.
in this case only time will tell, but sending you ~*preggy vibes*~
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:15 AM   #5
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

And see? I am suppose to be O'ing right now so I was really super disappointed to find bleeding and cramping but now it's all gone. Maybe I am O'ing for real and that means we hit the right day to DTD I am not trying to be too hopeful just in case. LOL
Old 10-06-2006, 08:19 AM   #6
Newtocloth2006
Registered Users

If you have a sensative cervix, could he have bumped it causing the bleeding? I sometimes have the cramping after DTD during "O" time.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #7
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well if your last af was aug 15th, then today has been 7wks since that one.
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:49 AM   #8
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Oh shoot, NOT Aug but Sept! Sorry! LOL (slaps myself upside the head LOL)
Old 10-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #9
ChurchPunkMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtocloth2006 View Post
If you have a sensative cervix, could he have bumped it causing the bleeding? I sometimes have the cramping after DTD during "O" time.
Ditto.
ChurchPunkMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #10
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

I'm feeling perfectly fine now so I am now thinking it was a very strong ovulation! Wow! I don't ever recall one so bad as that one! No bleeding either so go figure