Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #1
MommaBelt
waiting on response to fsot issue 4/11

Early pregnancy and VERY tired

I have read this is a symptom in early pregnancy, butwith my last two it was pretty mild.. but with my new pregnancy I am DEAD tired. For example here is how my day went today.
Got up got DF out the door at 6 am.. looked online for a few and went back to bed slept till 10 AM! Luckily my son behaved and played quietly and my DD laid in bed with me. I got up cook ed breakfast and cleaned up a little. MMY friend brought her two kids over for me to watch. Put my kids down for a nap and sat down to watch tv.. only to find myself DOZING off! I finally got dressed at 4 pm. I feel like such a slug! Even now I am SO tired. Is there anything I can eat to help increase energy? or anything for me to do? how long does this typically last for people who get it?

Advertisement

MommaBelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Early pregnancy and VERY tired

I have no idea, i think we all go thru that. And for me the fatigue has been worse each time. and i think it is because I was chasing around more kids each time..

Good luck. sleep when you can. you will feel better!!
Old 10-06-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
MommaBelt
waiting on response to fsot issue 4/11

Thanks and after I posted that I had hoped I didnt sound whiney by any means.. Its just HARD to be SO tired with two other little ones (4 with my friends kids) I guess I just dont remember it being this bad. other than that, Im uber excited
MommaBelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

I agree it's worse with each PG only because you have other kids. I am going to be dead when PG with our last one with 4 kids already LOL
Old 10-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
lararum
Banned

I had it too. Just now getting over it at 11 weeks. Catch a nap when you can.
That's about it.
lararum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #6
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

My first two pregnancies were a peice of cake as far as being tired.. My third kicked my butt!!! At least then I could sleep since I had two older ones. Now though it seems to be worse then ever and it's hard to nap since I have a 13mo old running around! I'm praying it soon lets up!!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:24 PM   #7
katiedidbug
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yeah, I was extremely tired throughout my entire first trimester. I would come home from work, take a three hour nap, and then go to bed around 9. It got better, though. I get tired now, but not really like that.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:05 AM   #8
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sounds about right. I'm still dead tired all the time, though my schedule unfortunately does not allow for naps. Sleep while you can because once that baby comes, you'll be up all night again.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote