Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2006, 09:23 PM   #31
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Re: Thinking of having a T-shirt made - what do you think of this?

Well I made my t-shirts! We found out we're expecting again so I made hubby a shirt and me a couple and made ds a onesie!

here are pics

I had looked online and all the shirts were so expensive! I am hard to fit so I had asked a lady if I could ship shirts to her and she agreed to do them for about $6 per shirt.

anyway - I decided to try to make my own with some of the iron on transfer paper -

I even made the one for hubby from the other thread!

this one is a onesie for our 1 yr old!

These three are for me - I bought a size larger than what I normally wear so that I'll be able to wear it for a while!

This is the one for hubby

Advertisement

Old 05-29-2006, 10:01 PM   #32
janelyb
Registered Users

My Mood:

LMBO...he shoots.he scores t-shirt,.........................LOL
Janel, mamma to: Tyler (6/03) and Isabella (6/95),ttc #3
janelyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:41 AM   #33
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelyb
LMBO...he shoots.he scores t-shirt,.........................LOL
LMBO aswell!
Those are all great tees, Christi, and CONGRATS on being preggo again!!! I hope you'll have happy 9 months!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:00 AM   #34
Okiemunchkinsmom
Banned

Those are too cute!

I've recently started thinking of making my kids shirts that say "It's not OK to ask rude questions because I'm a child". Not funny, I know, but sheesh I get tired of people asking the RUDEST questions, and making insensitive comments in front of and to my kids

I also want one for me that says "Yes, they are ALL his". Our kids, while all OURS, aren't all biological, so we don't really match (skin or looks wise). I sometimes think people wonder if my dh is too stupid to notice that he obviously didn't father some of the kids I just love it when someone looks us all over and then eyes me and asks dh "Are they all yours", while nodding in my direction
Okiemunchkinsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #35
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

I love the shirts!! LMBO on the He shoots He scores also!

I told my husband about these and he said he wants one that says...
No we're not a daycare!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:26 AM   #36
luckyduckies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh i am loving these!!with my son my dh and i got asked a million times oh how sweet is this your 1st(we were very excited and it showed)when he said no its #5 they gave us the look---you ladies know it io am sure.

i like this one:

Are we done!?! We're just getting started!
luckyduckies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:46 AM   #37
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

I made my t-shirts pics inside - we're expecting -Thinking of having a T-shirt made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiemunchkinsmom
I also want one for me that says "Yes, they are ALL his".

You can definitely tell all of our kids are all ours! my husband has the blue-est eyes and I have blue eyes too! There is no doubt they all belong to us - But we too get that all the time!

Here is a pic

Just Sunday in the Mall we had a guy ask me if they were all mine while hubby was right there with me looking at some shorts and I said yes - and he said - they're all his? I said Yes! They all belong to me and him - so the guys says - so they're all brothers and sisters - I said yes - they all belong to us - they are all brothers and sisters - yes I gave birth to them all and yes he is the daddy of them all! We've dated since 8th grade! Finally he said - with his jaw on the floor - WOW - that is sooooooo coool!!!! I just laughed - our loud laughed! It was really priceless - this guy didn't mean it rudely - he was probably 18 to 21. Just a young guy!

luckyduckies - yes we understand all too well - we already have 6 kids so you can imagine the looks we get!!!!

kirk_heidi - I get that one too - althought not as much now that we live in TX as when we lived in AL. When we still lived in Alabama - I went everywhere with my best friend (ALFRUITLOOP on here) and before I moved we both had 5 kids and were both expecting our 6th! You should have seen the looks we would get when we would both pile out of this 15 passenger van of mine with 10 kids and both of us round preggo! We got asked ALL the time if we were a daycare!

Last edited by Abunchofus; 05-30-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Abunchofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:48 AM   #38
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

sorry managed to put it in above post and couldn't figure out how to delete this post

Last edited by Abunchofus; 05-30-2006 at 08:50 AM. Reason: delete pics put in above post
Abunchofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:06 AM   #39
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

Re: I made my t-shirts pics inside - we're expecting -Thinking of having a T-shirt made

I love that picture. It is definitely eveident that they are all brothers and sisters!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunchofus
You should have seen the looks we would get when we would both pile out of this 15 passenger van of mine with 10 kids and both of us round preggo! We got asked ALL the time if we were a daycare!
That is too funny! I also like the suggestion "Are we done yet?!? We're just getting started!"
Old 05-30-2006, 09:48 PM   #40
jamreed02
Registered Users

i'm gonna have to get some iron on transfer paper and make some of my own. I want to get pg. again, and I know the questions are gonna come flying.

I love the "We didn't plan the first few, why start now?" line. the first two were a surprise, and actually the first one was born 3 mos after DH graduated from highschool! We got married the weekend after his graduation!

The next one wasn't so much a surprise to us, but it was to his family! lol I got pg again only 3 mos after dd#1 was born, and they're 13 mos apart. I get asked all the time if they're twins!

They still acted shocked and disappointed when we told them we were pg with ds. like we're still teenagers and messed up again. He was totally planned! GRRRR they make me so mad sometimes!

I absolutely love this one: "We had planned on two, my spouse just can't count. "
jamreed02 is offline   Reply With Quote