Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2006, 10:56 PM   #11
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Info on circing & non circing

sorry to hi jack here lauri...but carly i love your son's name!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myajdw View Post
sorry to hi jack here lauri...but carly i love your son's name!!!!!!!!!
Aww, thanks!!
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:20 PM   #13
millercircus
Registered Users

We left both our boys au natural. As I see it God put them here that way why mess with a good thing. When I suggested it to my DH the 1st time he wanted to know why I felt that way. After I told him a few horror stories( infections, insensitivity, scarring, no anesthesia used, repeated trips to the doctor, the pain...), he was easy enought to convince. The in laws were harder to convince but who cares? They aren't their kids! What are they going to do anyway? They will get over it. And if you go through all that work to deliver such a perfect little baby into this world why let a doctor go and cut it up? It is just as archaic as the what 3rd world nations do to little girls. If your DH is worried about what other people think well, who is going to be looking at your sons penis anyway? It none of their business. " So nice to meet you, can I see if you are circumcised? I just want to know, I don't really want to be friends with you if your not..." or even better... "I'm so sorry but I was looking down your sons pants and I noticed that he's not been circumcised... well, I just don't think we can hang around you, that is just a bad influence on my son..." Let it be, your son will thank you... If he wants it done later tell him, "Feel free to go have it done anytime you want." He will quickly change his mind. But don't worry he won't ask, he will be like most other men and like it way to much to even consider changing it at all.
millercircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:10 AM   #14
ndunn
Registered Users
seller

Also, its not nice to think about, but one day your son is going to have a sex life right? Well, check out www.sexasnatureintendedit.com
There is alot of women struggling with having a circumcised partner, and alot of problems that women blame on themselves. Just think, his wife will thank you one day for leaving him intact!
ndunn is offline   Reply With Quote