Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #121
mariannewynn
Registered Users
seller

Re: KY mommas

born and raised kentucky style, and currently living in louisville!

Advertisement

mariannewynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #122
Divalicious Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any mamas in or around London/Corbin Kentucky area?
Old 08-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #123
anniep78
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divalicious Mama
Any mamas in or around London/Corbin Kentucky area?
I'm about 30 minutes south of Corbin!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #124
Pelauita
Registered Users
seller

Hi, I don't know if this thread is still active... I'm in Louisville (Pleasure Ridge Park area). Anyone out there?
Pelauita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:13 AM   #125
veveland
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelauita
Hi, I don't know if this thread is still active... I'm in Louisville (Pleasure Ridge Park area). Anyone out there?
I'm in Bardstown and I've met two other Louisville moms and a southern IN mom on here too. Hopefully they will chime in!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #126
Pelauita
Registered Users
seller

Great! It's wonderful that we have a group of KY Mamas here. I've lived in Louisville for 2 years but haven't made many friends during this time. It's hard to meet people when you don't work outside the home. Veveland, have you met with the 2 Louisville Mamas and the one in Southern Indi? Just asking because I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making plans to meet up sometime. I'd love to connect with whoever is interested!

Last edited by Pelauita; 10-19-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #127
veveland
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Great! It's wonderful that we have a group of KY Mamas here. I've lived in Louisville for 2 years but haven't made many friends during this time. It's hard to meet people when you don't work outside the home. Veveland, have you met with the 2 Louisville Mamas and the one in Southern Indi? Just asking because I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making plans to meet up sometime. I'd love to connect with whoever is interested!
No, I haven't met them in person! One was in my most recent due date group and the other two i've just come across on the boards. if you ever want to plan a meet-up, let me know! I'm a SAHM mom too.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #128
Pelauita
Registered Users
seller

I do want to plan a meet-up. DS forum ain't cutting it, I want to meet some people! If anyone reads this post, you're invited to come along. Veveland, October is a pretty busy month for me. How about we meet up some time next month? Any ideas for locations where we can take the kiddos with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veveland View Post
No, I haven't met them in person! One was in my most recent due date group and the other two i've just come across on the boards. if you ever want to plan a meet-up, let me know! I'm a SAHM mom too.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:04 AM   #129
veveland
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I do want to plan a meet-up. DS forum ain't cutting it, I want to meet some people! If anyone reads this post, you're invited to come along. Veveland, October is a pretty busy month for me. How about we meet up some time next month? Any ideas for locations where we can take the kiddos with us?
Sounds like fun I'll have to think on it...I have a 7 week old, so that kinda limits where I'd go.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:02 AM   #130
Mom2evie
Registered Users
seller

I'm in Louisville!

I'm a CDing, vaxing on schedule, bottle feeding mama
Mom2evie is offline   Reply With Quote