Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #51
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Vancouver Island mama's

Hi all....we are in the process of selling our home in Ontario as my dh has taken a job in Campbell River. So we will be moving there sometime in the month of July. I am taking a break from CDing with the overwhelming move but hope to get back into it soon(hopefully before she potty trains!)

Laura, Mom to dds A(11/07/2005) and S(05/25/2008)
mingie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #52
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm in Victoria eventhough it says Vancouver on my profile. I bought pretty much everything I have at Jamtots because I have no feedback on here.
hbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #53
Registered Users

Im from Nanaimo and so far I have bought all my diapers from the rest of you and 2nd hand. There is a diaper swapper group on facebook for Nanaimo, which is great!!! I've been looking for a little bit of everything for my LO (due June 2010). Trial and error right?
New-Mommy-Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #54
Registered Users
My Mood:

Rockin Green is coming to nanaimo! Whoo hoo. Just heard that Huckleberry Baby shop is getting it in!
Veggie Treehugging mama, happily married to my hubby for 12 years .
Mama to S (03-05) F (05-09) & F (04-12)
masja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #55
Registered Users

I'm Lin and I live in Parksville with my husband, 2 boston terriers, and a cat. Currently pregnant with my first, due October 16!

New to the world of cloth diapers and mostly buying online 2nd hand to get the better prices.
Malakaiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:41 AM   #56

From Victoria also. Have daughters : 10 months and 3 1/2. Got most of my dipes at mothering touch, jamtots and the fsot. Got a couple at the baby fair ( huckleberry and earth,mom and baby). Victoria needs more! Whenever a new shop opens they usually carry the same brands! Love this site but it's totally addicting! Awesome there's so many islanites here! Selling some dipes and would love to do it locally (NIP girly GM, sm sugar peas fleece covers, tiny birds infant colourgrown pfs, moonies sm bamboo fitted, tender tushes size 1 organic fitteds, and a electric blue large wool sugar pea cover). If you're interested pm me and we can work out a good deal.
zariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #57
Registered Users

Anyone interested in the Port Alberni or Campbell River areas interested in coming to a home party? I will be hosting one in PA on July 24th and another in CR on the 26th. Discounts, OOAK prints, draws, lots of fun stuff

I grew up in PA but now live in Maple Ridge.

I can make stops in between if anyone can't make it and wants to see a WAHM's stuff in person - as long as they don't mind me chasing after the 18mos running around with me at the same time lol.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #58
Registered Users
Smile Re: Vancouver Island mama's

I'm from Victoria as well. I have two daughters 3 and 5 months. I used gDiapers with cloth and Kushies for my first (hated the Kushies). I'm currently using Green Line Diapers for my second and I LOVE them! (they have a website, Etsy and FB page)

They're made by a mom and her husband who live on Bowen Island. She also does wetbags, mama cloth, nursing pads and other things. She also constantly gets new prints! They're only a small company and very involved with their customers.
Skola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #59
Registered Users

fx that I am able to join you ladies one day =)

We are looking into moving for work for dp. If it were up to me we would be out there in a heart beat, though it will be HARD - I wont know anyone and would be moving from Ontario with a 3 yr old.
Mama to Brooklyn Marie 7/10/08 , Team green turned PINK Rebecca Rose 4/19/2012 & something new coming late March 2014
moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #60
Registered Users

It looks like this thread hasn't been used in a while! Are there any other Vancouver Island Mommas out there? I'm in Victoria and I'm always looking for people to swap with or just talk Cloth Diapers!
Kimpopo is offline   Reply With Quote