Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #281
jenny3AZbabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to be a CVS'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMama View Post
Okay...I get paid on Wednesday.
I want to become a CVS'er lol.

I looked through the ad and saw a lot of good deals.
The one that stuck out was the prevacid, which you buy for $18.99 and get a MIR for $18.00 (do they send you a check or something?)

I DO want to get new makeup, but definitely not next week, maybe the week after?

I want stuff that are essentials (toothbrush, toothpaste, tampons, diet coke, etc)

Can anyone help me do a good maybe $30 shopping trip next week with extrabucks and stuff like that? Thanks!
I think it is funny that diet coke is an essential

I guess it could be your "coffee".

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #282
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It's sad that this thread is practically dead =( I am an avid CVS'r now. I <3 CVS...this is my haul from last week. Paid 2.51 OOP

Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #283
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

aww I hope this thread becomes more active this 2012! I would love to take a CVS challenge with someone!
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
Old 12-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #284
chegarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am an avid Cvs'er as well . But how did you pull that haul off? I has the best time going there on thanksgiving so many free items. The add didn't really entice me this week. I'll get the zrytec though.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #285
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah im not getting anything this week. Soft Soap was on sale for .99 each and I had a $2 off 2 coupon =)

On the 1st I am doing Charmin though and Panteen. I am SO excited over that sale! LOL. Also stocking up on finish on the 8th as well =)
Old 12-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #286
chegarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I must be a little behind this week tell me more about your deals. I have been a little overwhelmed and haven't checked up on the upcoming sales. Where do you get you info from.

Right before christmas I got some goodies including the 99cent Zhu zhu pet and I also got my beauty rewards and paid 6o cents fo everything adn eraned 2 ECB. That was enough to convinve my friend to be cvs er as well .
Old 12-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #287
monkeymama07
Registered Users
seller

I want to be a cvsr
Old 12-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #288
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i know for next week there is a KILLER deal on Charmin Basic, ultra soft, and ultra strong. It's way better if you have the blinkies ($2 off..thankfully I have 40 of them) . Charmin is apart of the buy $30 get back a $10 CVS cash Card (basically a gift card). ANd it's $30 BEFORE coupons, ecb, etc.

I am only buying 18 packs of charmin and 10 bottles of panteen (also apart of the deal) but total i should only spend about $30 OOP and I will recoup about $20 of that when my MIL buys the panteen from me.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #289
misscrazO
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just read the whole thread and now I wan to be a CVSer too
misscrazO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:59 PM   #290
chegarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got a killer pantenee deal the other day. My local CVS was clearing out of some panteene. I got the 25 oz bottles for 24 each. They were 1.74 and I had a coupon for 3.00 off 2 that expired today. So I got 4 giant bottles.

I am also doing the Nivea deal 3 dollars off 2 coming out tomorrow. I love those.

New to cvsing. remeber to roll your transactions for the most savings! I always politely tell the cashier how manny I will be doing. And I always go to the same store and most off the staff is great.