Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #21
luvmybaby333
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hide your bottels......found this online and it made me laugh a lil..

I LOVED it. I actually saved the page so I could throw it out there whenever some mom online starts talking about how nasty BFing in public is.

With my first DD I *tried* to be very discreet -- but she always ate whenever and wherever she wanted.

With my newest DD I couldn't care less. Anytime, anywhere my boob will be provided to her without a big "cover-up" production.

If I find people are being unusually "curious" (namely adolescent boys-- which my DH notices ) I might throw a burp rage over the TOP of my boob--not my baby's face. She cannot stand to be covered up and I don't see the point. I will try to cover the actual nipple up during transfers from bra to mouth and Vice-versus but that's only if I'm in the middle of a crowd (like when we're walking around Wal-Mart) and that's only when it isn't inconvenient. My baby comes first. Period.

I might also add: I have very large breasts. I can't help that, and my DD can't either. When I NIP it is NOT for the purpose of making other women feel bad or to attract their husbands' attention; as so many women insist. It is to provide a meal for my baby. It is next to impossible to be "discreet" while feeding my daughter without also suffocating her. Forget it.

Advertisement