Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
lill's mama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thumbs down Eastern NC Mamas?

Oh my it is 1147PM and I swear the artillerary is shakin my house and we are 45min from base!!! Anyone else annoyed bythat? I love my hubby and the men and women who serve with him but seriously shakin the darn house at 1147pm is not fun at all! Plus it drives thae dogs insaine. Well that is my rant for tonight. Nite NC mama's!

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Eastern NC Mamas?

hahaha! I liked the day that I had something fall off the wall.
Will it help you to know that they will only use that field for so long then they will have to move on so it can grow back? My last house here it was crazy, then silent the last two years.
~Anastasia~ CD-ing during the day, Pampers at night, FFing, failure at BFing, cosleeping against my will (DD only), non-ECing, slow PLing, circ-ing, chicken nugget feeding, letting my kids watch tv, can't catch DS to wear him, vaccinating on time and completely, never sleeping, Cheerio dustbustin', recycling everything I can so I don't feel guilty about something. I like bacon.
SAHM to Ophelia (4/29/05) and Griffin (11/26/07)
amcatanzaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
amldaley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Eastern NC Mamas?

lol...I used to live right ON the New River in SF and our house shook so violently you could SEE it. I am from Seattle originally and the only other time I have SEEN the AIR vibrate was during an earthquake. Gave up a waterfront house to get away from it! Moved to the "other side" of Sneads Ferry (yeah, like it's sooooo big, we have two sides of town). I knew I wanted a baby back then and I couldn't imagine dealing with nap time and "boom" time!

ISO bamboo and zorb inserts, truely EUC Tiny Tush Elites, long rise AIO's, a Yamo, a Scootababy !

Last edited by amldaley; 09-15-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: really? I have to admit to my typos?
amldaley is offline   Reply With Quote