Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Baysmom
Registered Users

ISO Reusable Overnight/Training pants

Hi all,
I hope someone can point in me in the right direction.

I have a child with special needs. She is 12 and about 65 lbs. She is potty trained (well, most of the time!), but she is a bed wetter, and it's doubtful we'll ever be able to train her out of it. I'm just thankful she's potty trained because most kids with her syndrome wear diapers their entire lives.

Anyway....I'm sick of buying Overnights. They are expensive and of course, not very "green".

Are there any options for overnight resusable panty for larger kids or kids/adults with special needs?

I'm sure my daughter would prefer to have a pull-up sort of panty as she thinks she's a "big girl" now and would not like to have a diaper style.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Christy

Advertisement

Baysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
weddell
Registered Users
seller

Re: ISO Reusable Overnight/Training pants

I don't know for sure, but I think the happy heiny's trainers come in pretty large sizes. http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=163 It looks like the largest size may just fit.

I was recently looking for sewing patterns for training pants and I know that I saw a pattern that was specifically for larger sizes. Your might trying googling training pants patterns and see if something comes up. Then you could get some made for you.

I also think that snap-ez makes customs large sizes. Here is the website for the larger sizes: http://www.snap-ez4life.com/Home.html Her things are kind of expensive, but they are high quality and it sounds like you would get a lot of use out of them.
weddell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #3
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO Reusable Overnight/Training pants

hey mama, i make custom sized trainers. i just some for a boy who was 8 and going on 80+ lbs. they work great for him!! pm me or take a look at my website and let me know if i can help you out!!!