Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #21
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATED

Oh mama, I'd be going crazy if I were you. Im sure you are though. I hope you get some answers soooooooon!

Advertisement

Old 10-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #22
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFabMama View Post
Oh mama, I'd be going crazy if I were you. Im sure you are though. I hope you get some answers soooooooon!
I will be super duper happy if I ammmmmm BC I know if I'm pregnant after a tubal it is truely a gift from God and he will take care of us
Old 10-17-2006, 08:05 PM   #23
Melissa
Banned
seller

Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
I will be super duper happy if I ammmmmm BC I know if I'm pregnant after a tubal it is truely a gift from God and he will take care of us
That is how I feel! If I got preggo after dhs V I would tell him basically the same thing lol.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:12 PM   #24
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:

How long ago did you have your tubal? I know with my daycare mom when she had hers they told her no unprotected sex for 6 months because she could still get pregnant. They say the same with a vasectomy I think.

Anyway that would be awesome if you were! God works some miracles!
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:21 PM   #25
momto4monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATED

I don't think you have to wait after a tubal i had mine done with my last 8 months ago and dr asked at my 6wk check why we hadn't done it I said because i am only 6wks PPD duh do you think i want to he was all hurt that i did not trust is surgery. ANd i defantly still have periods worse than ever and i am BF my baby . I guess everyone is different
Old 10-17-2006, 09:43 PM   #26
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

You don't have to wait after a tubal bc they actually cut the path that the egg travels so it can't get through. I had my tubal shortly after my dds birth with the epidural still in place 11 months ago
Old 10-17-2006, 09:50 PM   #27
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodluck. If you are preggy( which it sounds like you are) then i pray fora healhty ,uneventful pregnancy!!
Old 10-18-2006, 01:05 PM   #28
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

any updates?
Old 10-18-2006, 01:36 PM   #29
cowmommy
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaRhi View Post
any updates?
I have taken a LOT of tests and had 3 turn pos within the specified time but the rest have been negative. My van is still dead and I'm having trouble getting a vehicle to go get bloodwork done
Old 10-18-2006, 01:40 PM   #30
lombardowa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good luck! I hope if you are pg that everything is okay