Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #21
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: SPREADING THE WORD ON LITTLE LAMBS - JEN BAD EXPERIENCES.

I would just love one or the other. Is that too difficult?

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #22
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I completety understand a WAHM getting overwhelmed for a short period of time, I have been there. Being a WAHM is alot harder than most ppl realize. I think many ppl out there think we ahve all day to sew but I rarely get 2 hours a day tops. BUT her busiiness has had horrible reviews for a long time. not just for a couple week period of time when her world came crashing down and she got flooded with orders. that does happen, but this is unbelievalbe. When i got my dipers from her the serging was NO WHERE near strait across the back and that shows she is rushing ot make money and doesnt care about quality...
Old 05-11-2006, 07:39 PM   #23
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

True
Old 05-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #24
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

i'm glad i seen all these before i tried to buy some dipes off her
Old 05-11-2006, 08:15 PM   #25
momof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's so crazy that you mentioned her DH! WHen I had a similar situation with her I emailed several times, first reply stating it hadn't been the full 30 days, then no replies when I didn't get them. I called and she said it was her DHs business and he would get back with me tomorrow in between business hours. He didn't. DH called and her DH cursed him out and hung up! I called again and he answered saying I couldn't talk to her, I had to talk to him! He said I was trying to rip him off and he cursed me and called me a hipocrite! He said that if I filed with PP and won that he'd sue me and I would have to come to court in AZ! He was not a nice man! I filed and I won and I have yet to go to court in AZ! Did he really think I was that stupid?? I also filed a report after the claim to ebay, telling them her bad business was giving them a bad name. I got no reply! They aren't going to can her she makes them too much $$! BTW, did you see those million dollar bed sets??
Old 05-11-2006, 08:20 PM   #26
Ontariomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth
I completety understand a WAHM getting overwhelmed for a short period of time, I have been there. Being a WAHM is alot harder than most ppl realize. I think many ppl out there think we ahve all day to sew but I rarely get 2 hours a day tops. BUT her busiiness has had horrible reviews for a long time. not just for a couple week period of time when her world came crashing down and she got flooded with orders. that does happen, but this is unbelievalbe. When i got my dipers from her the serging was NO WHERE near strait across the back and that shows she is rushing ot make money and doesnt care about quality...

ROFL! Funny you mention the back... I was looking at them when I was hanging them on the line this morning. I think the back is SUPPOSED to be curved down in the middle... :scratch: Or at least it is on all of mine.

Weird design but they work for my tubby! I bought a bunch of them last year, and some used from ds mamas, but I won't buy from her directly again. She mailed them 3 weeks after I paid, the DAY I contacted her asking where they were, and I got them a week later. I too didn't get the right colours, but hey, I was happy the stupid things were here! lol I left "neutral" positive feedback - crappy shipping, product good.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:21 PM   #27
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof1
That's so crazy that you mentioned her DH! WHen I had a similar situation with her I emailed several times, first reply stating it hadn't been the full 30 days, then no replies when I didn't get them. I called and she said it was her DHs business and he would get back with me tomorrow in between business hours. He didn't. DH called and her DH cursed him out and hung up! I called again and he answered saying I couldn't talk to her, I had to talk to him! He said I was trying to rip him off and he cursed me and called me a hipocrite! He said that if I filed with PP and won that he'd sue me and I would have to come to court in AZ! He was not a nice man! I filed and I won and I have yet to go to court in AZ! Did he really think I was that stupid?? I also filed a report after the claim to ebay, telling them her bad business was giving them a bad name. I got no reply! They aren't going to can her she makes them too much $$! BTW, did you see those million dollar bed sets??

I did see those sets and thought i should give up my CCD biz and make them. i would only have to sell 1 a year to make more than i make now LOL
Old 05-11-2006, 08:25 PM   #28
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When I bought some dipes from her last year off of ebay they were shipped 30 days after I paid for them and I was pretty happy with them. I used them mostly on my DS for overnights actually I've sold them since. But I was so worried because that was when she was starting to get horrible reviews. I think she did take on way too much right now. If ebay receives enough complaints they will have no choice but to ban her. A guy I use to buy text books from was canned because he had a family death over the holidays while he took in over a hundred orders, causing him a LOT of neg feedback because orders were not filled for 2 months. So if you have a complaint, make it! She's giving WAHMs a bad rep.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:26 PM   #29
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

Wow, I wonder if it's actually her DH that's been leaving all the unsatisfied customers all those horrible feedbacks and nasty emails. It's HER business, I can understand why she might want help (especially since as a previous poster pointed out, she seems to be in WAY over her head), but if your name is on a product, why would you allow someone to drag that name through the mud??

There is so much hypocrisy going on with LL that it makes my head spin. Has anyone else noticed that her "guarantee" expires 30 days from purchase, AND that Ebay will only allow disputes to be opened on items before 60 days after purchase? Sure, she might be so backed up with her orders that it actually takes her weeks to get to them, but what with the way she blackmails people via feedback (threatening to sue! Oh please, don't make me laugh! ), I'm starting to think that she deliberately delays shipping in order to run out both her nonexistent guarantee and the Ebay limits on item disputes. SHADY SH*T, I TELL YOU!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 08:30 PM   #30
originalboxcar
Banned

I've contacted the Arizona Attorney General's Office to investigate her. I can not tolerate the unethical behavior of little lambs and will not allow her to STEAL my hard earned money.

I suggest that everyone who has legitimate claims to do the very same by emailing him at ag.inquiries@azag.gov and stating your case. I have to believe that if more complaints come forward, this office will act swiftly.

My next step is to contact the Douglas, AZ police dept. and file a complaint with them as well. The paypal investigation is going well so far and I'll be sending in more documentation as well as photos of the stain and PUTRED colors that I did not order. Additionally, she admitted in an email that she goofed up the order and shorted me but she refuses to stand by her words "satisfaction guaranteed" and then has the nerve to call me a liar.

Finally, I've been in contact with the local Tuscon TV affiliates to have an investigative report conducted on her. I suggest that anyone who has been taken advantage contact them as well.

These seem like drastic measures but in reality they are necessary to hold people accountable. Unless she does right by her "dirty deeds", she needs to be shut down permanently.

Check out Little*Lambs neg feedback:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Thanks for all of your support and hopefully you will act too to hold Jen accountable.

regards,

t~

Last edited by originalboxcar; 05-11-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Closed Thread