Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-14-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I feel like such a horrible mom:(

I posted last week about Aidan being sick..well I ended up taking him to the dr last Monday because of green drainage in his eyes, well he was put on an antibiotic and a decongestiant (sp)...he starts feeling better, but still has teh drainage in the eyes, nose...but is sleeping better and eating,playing,etc...fast forward to Friday we go to the Mills (mall) wtih friends and were gone all day about 10am-8pm....well today (Sat) he wakes up and is cranky and clingy and sleepy allday, tonight around 530/6 I take his temp under arm and its 102.9 I gave some motrin as hes not sleeping and cranky and within an hour its come down to about 101.1 but I feel awful, I should have NEVER took him out yesturday..... I could just cry and I feel like Im a horrible mom now for taking him out with not being 100% healthy just had to cry on someones shoulder

Advertisement

Old 10-14-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
tatertots
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I feel like such a horrible mom:(

I'm soo sorry your little one is sick. I tend to take my kids out sometimes like that also when they are not completly better. I just feel that I need to get out also when I have been in the house with no where to go when they are sick.
I hope he gets better soon!
Pamela SAHM to Eli 5 and Chloe 2 and a very proud AF WIFE! Expecting #3 in October
tatertots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:06 PM   #3
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I feel like such a horrible mom:(

momma I'm sorry your little one is sick. Don't feel like a bad mom sometimes the air and moving around will help a child feel better. Plus if you guys all stay cooped up in the house without getting out for a little while it can make you guys grumpier (at least at my house if we don't get out at least once every other day we are all crazy and grumpy). You weren't trying to make your ds sicker. Just keep him close and give him lots of hugs you and he will feel better soon!!