Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-17-2006, 10:45 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Need help with DS and naps and working

DS is 5 months old. We don't have much of a routine, which doesn't really bother me. He was sleeping though the night from 2.5 - 4.5 months, but has been having trouble recently, but seems to be getting back to that. (9-10 hrs) But he refuses to nap. Which makes it difficult for me to get much done- for my work at home job or my house. I've tried wearing him, but it only works sometimes and for some jobs. He has lots of toys, bouncer, swing, which he likes for a little while and is happy with especially in the evenings. But during the day it seems like I have to let him cry himself to sleep and not on me, or I can't put him down.

DH comes home and wants to know what I've accomplished and sometimes all it has been is to take care of DS (which irritates DH). I'm not that great of a housekeeper anyway, but I do like a neat house when possible. Any suggestions on getting things done? When I do get a minute to myself it's hard to work when I am tired myself........

MSweeten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #2
Re: Need help with DS and naps and working

I have a similar problem with not being able to get anything done since DS hates to nap for more than 15-30 minutes at a time (and I like to get online when he's napping ) So I'll be watching this..
Caitlin - mom to Viktor 3/8/06

yellow spider, yellow leaf. confirms my deepest held belief.
worldwarcaitlin is offline   Reply With Quote