Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:36 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: please help..I was right UPDATE!

I'm seriously thinking about writing a letter to the chief of the ER staff about that other doctor. he should NOT have had to go 3 weeks with a bandaide in his nose

Sadly, the only people who get their way are those who make a stink. It's like that in all walks of life.
I worked at Pottery Barn and 2 people w/ the same return issues could be treated totally differently based on how much of a fuss they caused. The one who made a big deal always got her money back.

I know this has nothing to do w/ the medical world, but I took the lesson to heart and did the very same thing when DD was under the bili lights in the hospital after she was born. I went all the way to the head nurse (had her called at home) till I got them to quickly train the nurses to use the bili lights and bring her into my room.

You never want to be 'that' parent, but if nobody listens, MAKE 'EM! Sadly, it seems like you might be back there again with something ELSE up DS's nose, so maybe you can save yourself the heartache next time!

Erika--Cloth Diapering (again!), Extended Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Signing and Delayed/Selective Vaxxing Mama to 7y/o Ramie, 4 y/o Reese and newbie Sebastian
beenwaitingalongtime is offline   Reply With Quote